Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

What is in an Avatar Image?

Aaliyyah   

Malika lol stop hurting the guy's feelings. Somali guys are fine the way they are...ofcourse if they could hit the gym it would be nicee :D

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Malika:

Sayid,Somali women are beautiful[mashaallah] but I dont know about the men though,waa waax dhiif dhiif lee moyaani the rest cant be catagories as beautiful..
smile.gif

Malikaay Ha inaga ceyn nimanka. Wax kale ma heysanee smile.gif Best in la jafjafto.

Ibtisam   

^^^^Looooooooool @ In la jafjafto! you guys are too evil. It must have been the guys from your era. They ones my age waa hot. Must be all that fish and chips and the Gym. [guys you can pay me later for this icon_razz.gif ]

Malika :D lool you have no heart today, what happened to lean on me?? :D lol

The thread has been hijacked big time.

Malika   

Aaliyah..God forbid! a non somali aa!! Astagfirullah.

Ms DD,You know I am just pulling their miijoo bastoo legs right? We love them as they are..

smile.gif

Ibti,am spreading my love today!.. :D tough love dhe!

Ibtisam   

^^^^Loool, you are on a roll today!!

AAliyah as I said, they are here. Wait till next summer when you are here :D

Sorry girls my loyalties lie with the brothers. They looked out for me in life, the girls on the other hand were always trying to keep me down. So I'm always going to cheer for the guys...unless we are talking about domestic abuse, second wife’s or not looking after their kids. THEN I have myy buudh and poison and right by your side.

Malika! lool haye. ;)

Ms DD   

That is all we want from you ibti.Who can put you down? Bigger men than Ngonge tried, they failed i assume?

Aaliyyah   

lol ibti i was born with so many brothers too...I wasn't hating on somali guys. Merely I haven't met that many cute guys around....most of them are average looking smile.gif

wayahay hadaa uk imado eegaya waxa shegasid....waqtiga uun ha iga lumin icon_razz.gif