Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Office people

Serenity, I gather it's the ratio that broke the deal. How about 1:1 :D ?

:D @ NGONGE.

A & T, waryaa gabdhuhu waa ku shuufeen...a gabay ammaan dumar ah so post garee. Anna waan ku caawin oo commentary favorable baan meesha kusoo qori...

Abtigiis   

^^^ war iyagu ima shuufine adaa ishuufaye, hawasha sax; aniga sidii oday ka yaabalay nin gabadhiisa raba, orod gabadha soo wada hadla ha i odhane.

Siddii Maxamed Adan Dacar baan leeyahay:

Adaa igu diraaye waar hoooooyy

Intaynaan is dilin, dakhar dhigle dicin

War hooooooooooy

NGONGE   

^^ It would have been nice to have you there, man. The grilling is optional.

Edit:

(It's not me. Don't listen to these rumours. I'm old, remember).

Emperor   

What are you pple on about and what pictures are you talking about :confused: , Im still laughing at the nut-head in the office, monitors on air :D

Meeshanse waxaa kasocda flirtation iyo shukaansi reer magaal, ileen waxaa layiri reer magaalku kaftan buu wixiisa kudhamaystaa

I will come next time inshallah, since you so nicely put it. Its definatly you sxb. Me and cadaan are friends on facebook and I saw the pictures. at first I thought you were Sam, but i am convinced that guy is you, thanks to IBZ and her big mouth.

Its not nice being exposed is it sxb? join the club.

Miriam1   

lol I am not sure I would have hit anyone with a heavy monitor, except for my witch manager, but god have I fantasized about such rampages

Too funny.

Ps. Emperor hehe...yes SOL is a little bit of a flirt central zone, its healthy and harmless I suppose...

Emperor   

^It is ok my dear... no harm in it

Hayam, you say SOL is a flirt central zone, and yet I haven't tried on you, it is because we too shy from one another ;)

STOIC   

I enjoy the SOL flirting. It is harmless. It is so plainly and innocently that some people might hardly think otherwise. It’s like that office girl with the low-cut dresses (with tops of protruding boobs) that you can’t touch it, but can admire from far. :D

PS I have rarely exchanged a PM with an SOL hottie.......