Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Office people

NGONGE   

Do your worst, Dumaashi. But before you do, someone will have to tell me how to check this picture on Facebook. Would I have to be added to someone's list and all that? Is the process long and tedious? I only want to have a peek, that's all.

Ibtisam   

If you are on FB, just get Cadaan to add you, if you are not, get someone to lend you their password and username, but since no one will do that, set up and account and get an invite by cadaan.

Maybe you need to see what I see before you tell me to do my worse ;)

NGONGE   

Yes Serenity. That would be nice. And my Faantax always rocks.

(But of course, this may or may not be my picture).

ps

Dumaashi, DO. YOUR. WORST. icon_razz.gif

STOIC   

Ibti, I deny stolidly that you saw my profile.I know that is imposible since I don't have any Londernistans in my freinds list.Just tell me whose profile you saw my picture.I will delete it... :D

There was this particular girl that used to post nasty youtube stuff on my wall.Someone (she who must be obeyed) got iritated and I had to delete alot of people.

Ibtisam   

STOIC:

Bless her, she has you whipped and trained. Congrats to the sister, so so proud of her! :D Can’t remember, but I kind of remember.

Ngonge okay then, I will. :cool:

NGONGE   

Warya Stoic, what is wrong with you, saaxib? Do what you're told but never broadcast it. :D

Neph,

I now had the chance to view those photos. I am NOT in them. ;)

Thanks Serenity, you're a star.

Abtigiis   

Xiin

Waa ashkato. Xagii iyada aheyd way igaga socotaa xabadii. Dee adigaa PM iyo intaad baalyo hoosta ka dirto dabka shidayee, waan is ognahee, ka daaya deh. Reer bari munaafaqadii waan ka barmoosay.