Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

what is the meaning of the following words and is Muslim Somali ===????

Ibtisam   

^^^Waar naag taag, haadal baad raabta. I already told you

I don't feel like that about anything Somali, not clan, territory [although I do believe we should never be ruled by others- so maybe you can say Somali independence against subjugation is sacred to me]

Also you are contradicting yourself, by saying don't talk about religion and then you say

the honour of my mother, wife is scared [sacred] to me

Well no shi*t Sherlock that is Islam, it is a sacred principal for every Muslim. How does one separate there principles from religion. Only things that are sacred to me is that which is sacred to Islam. Somali haalka iga diig.

JB_ lets go to the troll corner - haddanan madaxa kaga is taagin - dhiigna kaga keenin - sida avatarkaga...................... :mad:

yaad i malaysay??? nuune?? - Troll - NOW!

Ibtisam   

I was trying to help you you crazy fool!!! adigu yaad ii malaysay?? Innyo, I aint take orders for a mad man. :eek:

Waax ruunta kuu sheega ayad weeyed!

^^Saqajaan - Car' immo Troll section

Ibti - not you too?? have you become confused now?? that message wasn't to you - it was to jb - you posted between mine and his posts.

Edit - you did again - stop caming between me and that guy - Also - no more trolling in my serious topic.

i'll take on all you three of you in troll section

nuune   

Waryee Sayid, waaxey "yaad ii maleesay ma nuune", why u puttin me into the convo bal, maad iska celisid ninka,

waryaa Awliyada ka xishoo smile.gif

Ibtisam   

You posted three whole minutes after me! and there was arrows pointed at me, of course I thought you was talking to me, and my response was serious thank you very much, I was on topic before your attack!

it takes me a long time - the time between - when i press - post relpy and add reply - after all unlike you lot - i have to do - and this double tasking is taking its toll on me.

Nuune - JB'baa wuxuu igu yiri - Nuuneyasha ayaan ka adkahay - marka saas ayan Micnaha eriga (nuune) u soo qatay - ee adigoo Awliya ah - kuma jeedin. marak i cafi ninyahow - haddaad awliya tahay?? :D

BTW - i have this on record - when i reveall the agenda behind this topic -

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

How does one separate there principles from religion. Only things that are sacred to me is that which is sacred to Islam. [/quote

JB-do you wanna another slap - i see that you are still rubbing your danka - it looks like your friend red sea also wants one. :cool:

Waar you attacked everybody and now started to appologize, edit your responses and run away specially when Ibtisam and nuune threatened you.

You are not even in the troll section .....

Dhuumasho.com