Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Meet Fulla, The Arab Barbie

Fulla, The Arab Barbie

76423037_5ba0ba8ed2_o.jpg

A stunning lady has invaded toy stores around the Arab world, she is the Arab Barbie, Fulla!

Barbie has blue eyes, blond hair and a killer body!

Fulla has black eyes, brown hair less make-up and a killer body!

The other difference is that Fulla wears a head cover and a 3abaiah when leaving the house, and while being in the privacy of her own home wears stunning tight clothes and beautiful dresses that compliment her figure!

76423038_077981fa45_o.jpg

The basic doll comes in her outdoor fashion; the black head scarf and long black 3abaiah, or robe. Underneath, Fulla wears lace undies, a straight skirt with modest side split, and a pink and white top with three-quarter-length sleeves. Pink shoes and a pink shoulder bag complete the ensemble.

Cool Ha !

Would you buy Barbie, or Fulla if you had to choose?

Source

Yeniceri   

^^

:D Taking dolls home for unnatural practices. I suppose we should celebrate that you're not a fella.

As far as the doll: Is SOL running low on topics was the first question that came to my head.

What is the purpose of designing an Arab Barbie doll? Couldn't find anything on the website.

And the name...Fulla. Fulla what? Fulla onions? ;)

bilan   

i do not know why you consider this topic to be useless,if you take a time to read the story you'll find out that,it is more than a doll. it is about people protecting their culture,religion and heritage,making their daughters to be proud of how they look like. when you buy a muslim girl,barbie doll,in a way you're telling her that in order to be beautiful,she has to be white,and wear tight,semi nude clothes,but when you buy her Fulla,in a way you are teaching her what hijab is,and she does not have to be white or naked for her to be beautiful. so whoever designed this doll i give them