Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

I loved Liverpool FC, badminton and pop ... until Muslim radicals made me hate UK

N.O.R.F   

I loved Liverpool FC, badminton and pop ... until Muslim radicals made me hate Britain

HE was a clean-cut grammar school boy who seemed destined for a career in law or finance.

But unknown to Maajid Nawaz’s fellow pupils at Westcliff High School for Boys, the model pupil secretly hated the British way of life and plotted the downfall of democracy.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/arti cle2319070.ece

Ms DD   

Read the comments..I echo their sentiments. He will never be loved, even if he came to the fold.

Why cant he and Ed Hussein just do their reversion on the quiet?

I am fed up with "oh i was a extremist, now I have recovered, pls love me now".

I wonder how many of us are been indoctrinated to hate our host countries!!! Be wary of those who are intent on hate and destruction! Their aims are based on hatred and extremism. Its important that I distance myself from Islamophobia or instigation of any religious hatred, and I fully respect Islam and all my Muslim brothers and sisters, but its an even bigger mistake to assume that these extremist represents all Muslims in the UK!

Fabregas   

Some people are just desperate for government funding and attention. Edward Hussain was on the telegraph today; and one of the papers was exposing the past life of majarin guy............

Of course extremists will not like Liverpool, because they have a a carlsberg logo on their shirt. And why would they support manutd, the red devils? As for Arsenal, they are named after gunners....must have something to do with the crusaders.eh..Chelsea is owned by a jew.which rules out spurs too.?So the extremists must support Man city as it is owned by a sheikh it sheikh it wealthy arab......

Also, badminton is a bit girly and it is not from the sunnah.lol

Paragon   

OK. You can love Liverpool sxb. Beryahan even Chelsea die-hards are loving the club expediently. smile.gif

Balse, will the sun forever shine on you like you 'never walk alone'? :D

As for qolyahan kale... I wouldn't mind their crap really.

[edit]

Oh, oh I think I remember this fellow. I think I even took a pic of him in a HT rally for Somalia some years ago. Just a sec. Let me get it.

Paragon   

This is him, right?

364687086_48396327b9.jpg

Maajid was held in a bare concrete cell where he was blindfolded, his hands were tied with rags and he was threatened with torture by electrocution.

After being sentenced to five years for HT membership, he immersed himself in Islamic study.

He said: “I learnt Islam was a faith, a religion — not this political ideology I had been taught by HT. I was in jail with a lot of terrorists who had abandoned jihadism.”

Released in March 2006, he finally quit HT 14 months later
and says his mum “cried tears of joy”. Today he says of former HT leader Bakri: “He’s extremely misguided and has perverted Islam.”

I see. If I think he is the person I took a picture of, then the last time I saw him speak must have been the last time he went on being a member in HT.

Do excuse me folks, when I ask these sort of questions, some how there's something amiss in the story. Just can't put my finger on it though. Hmm.

N.O.R.F   

^Certainly looks like him.

Ms D&D, these stories are usually blown up by the press and this is no different. For a quick buck they will reveal their about turn. The underlying message is very relevant though. Misguided youths will now read and question their own beliefs.

Of course extremists will not like Liverpool, because they have a a carlsberg logo on their shirt. And why would they support manutd, the red devils? As for Arsenal, they are named after gunners....must have something to do with the crusaders.eh..Chelsea is owned by a jew.which rules out spurs too.?So the extremists must support Man city as it is owned by a sheikh it sheikh it wealthy arab......

Also, badminton is a bit girly and it is not from the sunnah.lol

LoL

Ey, Badminton is a great sport.