Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

I almost defected to SL today

^What is such 'bad news' Ngonge? Sayids 'almost defection'? :D

I didn't know you were so desperate for recognition.

SS or boowe 'ari xabadii ma durbaa' :D saffka gadaal ka mar waryahee adiga iyo wixii kulamida oo beer jilicsan.

Raggii reer mudug ahaa baa yimiye dhiiga ku farxalan jirray 'noo baneey meesha'. Hawsha annaga ayaa la wareegayne :D

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by 2+2=5:

quote:Originally posted by Norfsky:

Ps holidays are a good time to be away from Somalis

Arabs and Easter break...?
No. I just know Sayid is on holiday from school.

Originally posted by Shihaabuddin:

^What is such 'bad news' Ngonge? Sayids 'almost defection'?
:D

I didn't know you were so desperate for recognition.

SS or boowe 'ari xabadii ma durbaa'
saffka gadaal ka mar waryahee adiga iyo wixii kulamida oo beer jilicsan.

Raggii reer mudug ahaa baa yimiye dhiiga ku farxalan jirray 'noo baneey meesha'. Hawsha annaga ayaa la wareegayne

^^LOL... :D

Sxb, I think when Sayid said 'almost defection', he meant to say he 'almost defecated' on himself-- Get it? "defection"! "defecation"! Notice how similar the two word sound? Therefore this slip of the tongue can only be construed as a natural mistake on his part. Thus we ought to give this non-Sayid the benefit of doubt, just this once. But on the other hand-- it is what it is...waayo weligiis ninkaan xaar baa ka buuxay. :D

AYOUB   

Sayid, noble folks yourself need not defect because you are always welcome to SL.

PS Thanks for the laugh, you’ve excited the pirates like an oil tanker :D

LOOOOOOOOL@ the mudug boys oo ku "faraxasha dhiigga" :eek: what is next; - xaarkan ku weeseysanaa :D

Waryaadhahee i dhegaysta - wax badan baan idinka aamusaye - it is time you guys towed the line and behaved like decent people.

By way of friendly advice – dhowr meeriisyood that basically capsulates your daily wrangling in SOL (namely: ‘mugged ones/Secessionist’, ‘ONLF/prisoners’ and “SSC/kuwi is xoraynwaayey”) baan halkan idinku soo bandhigaaya. Baal murugsadoo, wax ka dheefa.

Background: In 1979 man from Qardho called Cali Cilmi Af-yare in response to Khaliif Sheekh Maxamuud’s (another reer qardhood) call to arms on behest of Cabdullaahi Yusuf when he ran away to Addis Ababa after that infamous premature coup said:

•Mas qaniinyo kama daalo iyo, micida dhiigeeye

•Moxog nimaad u diirtiyo marduuf, midad ku ceebeyso

•Manaabaysay aadmiga kurtii, meel u joogaba e

•Raggii sharafta weyn kaa mudnaa, mooddey cadawyo e

•Gobannimo I/saaq muujiyoo, waa markab adage

•Maandeeq raggii dhaliyey iyo, miiddu waayaga e

•Muxubbiga kalgacalkaan u qabo, waa mid igu dheere

•Ingiriiska nimankii miraye, moodharrada saaray

•Mufsadka iyo Gaalada raggii, mariyey gaalleefta

•Maqruun kuma sifeyseen haddaan, maanku kaa tegine

•Maskaxdii nin yari cayda way, saga muraadaaye

•Ogaa/deen/ka aad maagtay iyo, midabtakoorkaaga

•Ma oggoli Dhu;lbah/antaa ku diley, oo ku mowtiyaye

•Mutukhnaanta iyo waa nebcahay, keli maqiiqnoowe

•Inkastoo milxiis iyo nin xumi, nagu dhex meeraayo (reference to M.Siyaad Barre)

•Muslimka haygu dirin wadajirkaa, lagu macayshaaye

•Masallaha dhulkiyo ciiddu waa, mahuradaadiiye

•Meermeerka iyo guuldarrada, kugu madoobaatay

•Waxba muujinmeyside cidlaad, malandahaysaaye

•Mar haddaad Amxaar miridhle iyo, mooriflaha raacday

•Mingistiyo dirkiisaad tahaye, hay maxooliyine,

•Magacaa ba'yaye ma adigaa, ila M?ajeerteen ah?
(
- i ask my self the same question)

I trust you all understand the gist of the qoute above and dare i say is sufficent for your guys to change course – aadna ka wantoobtaan jidkaad ku socotaan. As per the somali adage – nin kuu digay kuma dilin. :cool:

M-deey – both were from Xamar icon_razz.gif

S*S. Cajib, you are now quoting a Siyad Barre lackey's response against the most illustrious of poets & hero of Puntland, the late great, Khalif Shiekh Mohamoud AUN.

A, bit of history..

The poet Khalif Shiekh Mohamoud, in his day was the tormentor of the likes of NGOONGE, who at that time, like the man you quote above were kissing the feet of the Regime leader. He foretold the tragedy that would engulf all of Somalia & NW in particular, and warned them against the folly of supporting the Siyad regime.

Thus its appropriate that your Quisling behaviour, would get the cheerful support of a secessionist in this thread .

Now again, my brother, refrain from this nonsense, and find your lost man hood. The secessionists are laughing at you. And I don’t blame them.

^^^You would not laugh if you ever heard the prophetic words of the poet he mentioned above.

Khalif was warning you lot about Siyad Barre, when you were composing songs for him. :D

Sayid, You should have finished the gabay, atleast you should have mention following lines:

Marrrexaanku waa niman mahwiya muranku waa ceebe

Nama midab gumaystee xaqay noo mitiriyaane

^^^

Sxb, I think when Sayid said 'almost defection', he meant to say he 'almost defecated' on himself-- Get it? "defection"! "defecation"! Notice how similar the two word sound? Therefore this slip of the tongue can only be construed as a natural mistake on his part. Thus we ought to give this non-Sayid the benefit of doubt, just this once. But on the other hand-- it is what it is...waayo weligiis ninkaan xaar baa ka buuxay