Sign in to follow this  
checkmate

IT'S NOW OFFICIAL!

As I ducked and dodged my way thru the many female crowds in my life I think i hav found Answer #2,I ducked to the left and spun thru a revolving door as I look behind me there she was sharing this breif ride with me.

This pretty lil creature looking at me as we make our way to the lobby, shinny brown eyes, fair complexion, long indian hair and she was a perfect 24/46, she wore knee lenth skirt and a matching blazer of reckless shades of beige and blue.

As i watched her trot past me she glanced back to look at me for the final time i suppose, when our eyes caght each other with sparks, wach yama call it (a moment) yes indeed, It was THE moment.we knew exactly where ta meet and precisely at four-thirty.

call it wat u wanna call it,bt we call it (destiny) fate which was long over due, we sat in that coffee shop just admiring one another and we slowly sipped our coffee's discussing where we wanted ta go for our honeymoon.

i shall continue the rest of the story soon as the special lady reveals her identity

asxantu

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^^^^^bilaa caleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek

look no further, the lady is here.

eventhough, shuceeb-baron has exagarated abit, he is forgiven, he is allowed to have one vice, beside moi ofcourse, and his happens to be a crooked truth.

maxaa dhahday :D 24/46, is that my shoe size in 2 countries? or is it the size of my balbalo :confused:

dont give yrself headache, the weddin will take place in 2 months, and no u cant invite more than 20 pple. the honeymoon is the maldives and i dont wanna yr sister to come along. iam done the niceties, the day i say i do. cajuusada gotta go and get her own man, heaven forbid time is runnin out.

gonne to shop and spend some ayuuto money smile.gif

sheeekh abdiqaadir jaylaani yooow .....allaah ku jecliyaa this is one of the reasons why U n I are one of a kynd, we are a match made in buurihii naaso hablood....

PS: loooooool@ayuuto money....i don't think very many ppl know wat that means.....looool

asxantu

Juxa   

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

luda jecli, lafta jecli.

it aint official till i see tifanny stone gleamin on my fat finger? capische?

yes capitaano .....aloore wat ur saying is tifanny is women's best friend nad every man's nightmare......xaajiyo i always thought u and i like simple stuff in life....walking ta where we work, enjoy nice meals at bergur king, honeymooning in a parking lot (instead of 3 and half seasons), block buster movie every once in a while, darin on the floor(instead of a king size bed)...simplicity sweety simplicity...i hav already picked out a ring for u...one that is made of aluminium....after u see it tifanny's won't say much believe me.....

ps:it's NOT that am cheap it's just that i prefer simple things

asxantu

Tuujiye   

Ajaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajaaaaaa....quxquxqux..iga tag qufac aaba igu bilaawday marka aan meeshaan soo galay.

Shoobaro goormaa keentay in aad u dulqaadatid gabar goono gaaban xiran oo dariskaaga eh? runta sheeg mar hore aa ku duufi laheed baaaaaaaaba.

Sheeko hindi aa nala soo gashay juxa oo atariisho dhoobleey ka timi camal u dhaqmeesona waa keen satay. filinkiina meeqaa lagu galaa hee.

Juxa loooooooool @ ayuuto money. is true not alot of people would know that in here like shoobaro said.

jaceel baaba raqiis eh aa rabtaa shoobaro juxaana qurwaale iyo wariiri baal baaloo meel uu ka guuray ee joogtaa oo wax ka soo haajiriyo ee rabtaa. Markaas aa waxaa la imaanee furaanti aluminum kasamesan. Qandha tiibasho qabto qaad. faqiir sanaa ma hindi bee wax u galaan.

wareer badanaa kuwaan.

Qac Qaac   

ee eh let's clap, standing ovation, mild high solute, that was well done, good acting bravo, two tumb up, iyo labo gacmood aan idiin taagay, lug xataa waa idunkugu daray.

laakiin sheeko filim hindiga naga yareeya, shaahaba isku daadin gaaray.

Juxa   

u know shoobaro and feebaro, iam trying my very best to understand this dude, qaacqaac. i mean after u told me his story, i tried so hard to consider the hardship he suffered, the fact that he is not talo-keen nor talo-raac xitaa gees aa u kuusay. bt its so hard, he got not a single nice word to say. yaa rabi. what can i say? what can i do that wont make me like inconsidarate and mean xalimo. pls la hadla.

back to the matter at hand. shoobaro xaa tiri, aluminium aaaaaaah? what u trying to say. that iam so dark this cheap stuff will bling like a diomond crust? shaqfur mina najaynaatu aan ku iri.

feebaro, the thing about u is. loyal isku day inaad noqotid, as soon as aan kan soo dhilqiyo am gonna give ya a share. hadii kale waa kugu labaysahaa, desert camel aa kuu dabo marihaaa.

alow ceeb astur smile.gif

Tuujiye   

Mama juxaa soo bood bood feebaro waakanaa!!!

Ani loyal in aan ahay gaalada aa iga marqaati eh.

Qacbaro hala yaabin Juxa Somaliaonline went ofline for 1 month asaga daraadiis. Shufto aan la aqoon waaye qacbaro.

laakiin Juxa Qacbaro wiil baari eh waaye yuu kuu booteen sankiisa labeen aa saaran. Caano shaax uu ku quraacdaa subax kaste habeenkiina markuu seexdo sinsinyeeri aa loo xiraa Boolbaro weydii asaa ka marqaati eh.

wareer badana