Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Somaliland – A Beautiful Non-Country

NGONGE   

Oh look! Someone went to Somaliland and actually managed to take photos of PEOPLE!

You're the last person I would have expected to start this thread. :D

Watch and learn.

I'm quite positive I saw some of the creatures in the cave paintings in Robert Rauschenberg's MoMA collection.

On a more serious note, the photos were quite cool.

Ibtisam   

Lool @Ngonge, We did take pictures of people, we just don't post them on public forums, although I took pictures of strangers who insisted and said it was good luck and they might come to the UK as results and I should circulate their pictures.

North did not also tell you, “when you die, you have to breath a soul into these things you are taking pictures of and bring it to life” they even tell you off for taking pictures of the plants and animals.

Lovely pictures. :cool:

N.O.R.F   

^^You could have just said we didnt take pics of people because we ARE the people. Only outsiders take pics of people :D

AYOUB   

North

I think you're just making excuses. Do you really expect us to believe Sheikh told you it's ok to take photos back of heads not the faces? C'mon! :D I don't think taking pictures of some geezers' back of the head was your biggest sin you committed on your adventures either. ;)

More beautiful scenery ...

Allaybaday (and its surrounds) is a place I find very appealing. Is it the name? Greenery?

Allaybaday and "allaybaday dam"

farms and schools and more

N.O.R.F   

I don't think taking pictures of some geezers' back of the head was your biggest sin you committed on your adventures either.

I did not see any green bushes, it was all dry, arid land saxib. :D

Gabbal   

This is one of the farms around Baardheere that was previously privately owned and unused. An Somali NGO named Hirda bought it and managed to turn it into something of a miracle, supplying local as well as national needs.

beerta.JPG

galaydii%20oo%20baxaysa.JPG

RedSea   

Quruxbadana Baardheere. Waan jeclaan lahaa in aan iska dhex seexdo oo aan daruuraha Gedo dul mara iska daawado with my xaajiyo on my side. :D