Sign in to follow this  
Baluug

Khat, Jaad, the green stuff

Ms DD   

Sheikha Jaceylka

Now you can admit it too :D

Ngonge

See I knew it. Cos some of your writing reeks of marqaanimo smile.gif Pls explain how it is stress relief.

Paragon

Waxa aan la yaabey waa suufi guys holding one hand with majin and another with the kitab.

I was incidently in Kenya, Utange when I tasted it. I was 14yrs old, sick with the flu and my neighbour who was incorrigible (i.e with his affairs and sixir) suggested to my grandma that majin would do the world of good. It was bitter. Tasted awful. I personally dont see the attraction.

Paragon   

^^Actually Nimanka don't like gabar qaad weydiisata... haven't you heard of Dhoodaan's: Adoo mijin sitoo, kororsi doonaaya, qori ii dhiib ninkii ku yiraahdo waad kala xanaaqdaane lol.

Ms DD   

explain kororsi?

Nimanka London jaad baa diloodey. Maybe now that I have free time, i will try to join the campaign to ban Qaad.

^ a poor attempt to salvage of what is left of my SOL reputation.

Ms DD   

Actually my dad used to say that if we had writers, writing about Somalia's political history, we wouldnt keep making the same old mistakes.

I said novels cos of Diiriye and Nimco :D

Paragon   

^^Your dad is right on the money. The only history Somalis have is the history of short-memory. Repetition is really boring. Marka writing down what has happened today might help remind others in the future that this fight has been fought already.

PS: Lol@Diiriye and Nimco. A figment of my imagination, I tell you :D .

N.O.R.F   

Ngonge

See I knew it. Cos some of your writing reeks of marqaanimo

LooooooooooooL

What time in the day were those inspired posts posted tolow? :D

BOB   

Originally posted by Ms Dhucdhuc & Dheylo:

So no one is joining me to admit to chewing thi stuff even once?

I was the first person to admit that I did chew once just to see what the fuss was all about and I did chew more than one Kg in less than couple of hours and my tongue and tonsoils suffered the most as I couldn't drink anything hot or cold for couple of days!

Peace, Love & Unity.