Saalax

Somalia president warns Ethiopia and DP World

Tallaabo   
13 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

I am not sure the KSA and UAE will wants to start another fight in their region. After all, unlike Yemen who is a real friendless nation, the likes of Qatar have Turkey in her column. And if ever it comes to a shooting war against Qatar, then, Iran will join her just in time to help the Qatari's side.

So I think the KSA and UAE are basically bluffing against Qatar in here. And they know that Qatar is in a "protective shield" of the big boys in the region.

As for the boys who are getting recruited from Somaliland, I say go for it. It's easy money. And it's unlikely they will see a hostile action against Qatar while they are there in her defense, not least of all from the likes of KSA and UAE.  

Being a soldier in Qatar must be one of the easiest jobs in the world. Basically the Somali recruits will get paid for doing a good exercise daily and looking after their bodies. Who would not want to get paid for going to the gym?