Sign in to follow this  
IL CAPO

KENYANS GET TOUGH ON CONMAN.

IL CAPO   

Nairobi - A conman, who plastered tomato sauce to a bandage to fake a back injury and receive alms in Nairobi's streets, has been arrested, the daily nation newspaper said on wednesday.

Gibson Ngige was arrested on Sunday and frogmarched to Nairobi's Railway Police Station along with two accomplices, who have been collecting about 1,500 shillings ($18) a day by begging for money to pay for medical treatment.

More than 56% of Kenyans live on less than one dollar a day. :(

Ngige covered his "wounded" back with a bandage oozing something that appeared to be blood but was, in fact, tomato sauce. :rolleyes:

He rarely spoke, communicating with passers-by through a strategically-placed poster.

"Please help, I was involved in a road accident," the poster read. icon_razz.gif

After a long day of begging, Ngige would spend the windfall drinking and entertaining prostitutes, the Nation added. :eek:

When he was arrested, the conman told police he had a sexually transmitted disease, the paper said. :confused:

Ngige will be charged in court for lying to the public, police said. :D

that is my Kenya ladies and Gentlemen.

raula   

^^^ hamna mwenye anaweza kupull pranks (vituko) kama hiyo kuliko the talented wakikuyu ;) (rydykulous icon_razz.gif )- mshensi kapisa (<-spelling intended).

Ngige would spend the windfall drinking and entertaining prostitutes

aterere-inanikumbusha wakati nilispend some time in PANGANI police station atarudi- redface.gifredface.gif -gai wakwega!

nuune   

na shauro moya station looooool stationkaan sanadkii horey igu xireen intaan fassax ku tagay nayroobi, anoo ka imaaday section three oo matatu ooga dagay 12 street roundabout, dhakkab ay i siiyeen lool wewe leta shari', mimi hakuna shar'i, twende paka ya station ay dhaheen anina hakuna matata na keena leen dhahay, shauro moyaan imaanay, beesa keen ay dhaheen, hakuna besa an dhahay hiko na jeba yangu, no wallet ni jeba yangu, alafu una taka nini aan ku dhahay, wewe wachinga kabisa ay igu dhaheen, butaano moolto fitamina aan ku dhahay meyna fahmin laakin, adi wa isoo daayeen laakinn wallaahi indha adeeg waxaan ku dhahay iggeeya 12 street idinkaa iga soo kaxeeyee, wey igu qosleen oy yaabeen, ugu danbeentii koo kikuuyo aa laigu soo daray oo ikeenay 12 street quudkiisana aan siiyay, maxaa iga raacay hee section three danbeba wareeg uma aadin lol