Saalax

Jeeganlanders line up in Garowe to get the Somalia passport

Saalax   
Madaxwaynaha Puntland Dr Cabdiwali Gaas Oo Garoowe Kula Kulmay Shacab Tiro Badan Oo Hargeysa Ka Tagay Safna Ugu Jira Baasaboorka Soomaaliya Caasimada Puntland Ee Garoowe Iyo Mid Ka Mida Oo Ka Hadashay Dareenkeeda...

Saalax   

You are more delusional than I thought if you think Somaliland passport is worth anything outside

that region. That is the reason thousands travel to Garowe yearly to get the recognized Somalia

passport for travel. 

Saalax   

I don't know what imaginary "dignity" you are talking about but majority of the people who tahriib to Libya to become sex slaves are Jeeganlanders whom had they to be rescued by the Somalia government. If they have "dignity" why didn't stay in their lands? they  rather prefer to be the slave of some Arab in the desert. 4,000  mainly Jeeganlanders also refused to come back and said they prefer to stay in Libyan

slavery camps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE0OrDQiy9w

Saalax   

Oodweyne the rest of Somalia has its problems but at-least they don't flee their "peaceful" land

just to become the sex slave of some Arab in the desert.  You will never see a Jareerweyne  citizen

of Somalia stranded in the deserts of Libya being abused by some hairy Arab.  Now that is what I

call dignity despite wars and constant attacks from Somali  tribes they love their riverine land

and are hard working people with the least khat addiction in Somalia. Sad fact is out of all Somalis

majority of the people who tahriib to Libya are Jeeganlanders, the people who are supposedly from

the land of "honey and milk". 

Saalax   

oodweyne forget about other citizens.  Why is the majority of Somalis who tahriib to Libya (a known fact) jeeganlanders? that is a big issue and it can not be buried under the carpet  everyone who is from the north knows. It was just last year hundreds of Somalis from Hargeisa and Burco drowned in Libya also the Yemen boat attack incident. 

I would advice Farmaajo to create job for these people, At Least offer them something, as new recruits in the army,  a headstart employment in government agencies, instead of people being hired because of nepotism.

We should not talk  bad about these young people, they are the BEST,  mostly educated, and wanted to change their lives, have fire in the belly,  unlike addicts, or idiots who just sit with no employment.

• Thanks 1

Capital will be moved  from that place,, but its people, yes have alot of good people, but mostly have tendency to love anarchy.

Can Hargaisa compete for that position, with its own water problem?  :)

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1