Saalax

Al Qaeda in Somaliland

Saalax   
10 minutes ago, Dahireeto said:

Why Awdal? 

It seems they are present.  There is always strange planes owned by USA flying over that region and some even landing on its empty airstrips. You can check flight radar. The same goes for Sanaag.

How low and cruel does one have to be to go this length, to bring hell to decent people that have not wronged anyone.

Unless the Americans are dropping Salaax's on their way  evacuating from Syria to Afghanistan, this is wrong.

Please do not forget whether its the Oromo or Tigray are doing what they are doing for themselves, first and foremost, not for any Somali. All the Somali is capable of doing now is not be railroaded and get killed and suffer for others.

Mr. Bixi needs to show up in Jigjiga and sort few things before they get out of hand, before Somaliland is entangled in this Oromo Tigray thing that will come to pass as soon as it arrived, but leave debris.

13 minutes ago, Holac said:

Galbeedi will be sick to his stomach. I hope this is internet fake news. 

I don't think so. This is a call for outside interference. to pressure somaliland. I would not put it past the Egyptians who are weak, cowardly but cruel. The Palestinians are best example what Egyptians are capable of tretchery and malfeasance.

Remember the "crime of Illey" is that he avoided soldiers from other cultures even Ethiopian ones. He said if there is need for war we will do it ourselves. If there is Al Qaeda at the border we will deal with it ourselves. If there is Ethnic or clan issues we will deal with it ourselves.

Give us guns, money, support from outside. But stay out of my territory and people.

Other kilil like Oromo tried to copy, but couldn't, so they have federals in all their towns and villages.

Saalax   
1 hour ago, Dahireeto said:

Are you sure the wrong information is not given to agencies to damage Awdal's reputation? I smell something sinister. 

It is possible Jeegaanta gave false info to the US  intelligence  in the hope that drones might attack Awdal.