Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Cute :-)

HAHA! Sweetest pic in ages smile.gif (first page photo)

Notice the calaamada oo salaada.

Malika   

MMA, you seems fascinated by kids huh?

Dressing kids in grown up clothes,in grown up context is just a tad bit sicking!..To me this is sexualisation of children. I dont see no cuteness,in a sexualised poses with kids on them..

These sort of images,is what pediaphiles gets off..

wax kasta cute leh iska daaha! :(

Wth..uff!

Haatu   

Oh the embarrasment. I once had one of these pictures taken of me when I was young. I'm still shivering to this day. :cool:

Originally posted by Malika:

MMA, you seems fascinated by kids huh?

Dressing kids in grown up clothes,in grown up context is just a tad bit sicking!..To me this is sexualisation of children. I dont see no cuteness,in a sexualised poses with kids on them..

These sort of images,is what pediaphiles gets off..

wax kasta cute leh iska daaha!
:(

Wth..uff!

Intee ila aaday? The very vague thought of what you suggested did not even occur to me. Acuudka.

I think you are wholly coming from a twisted angle, the way Reer Galbeedka u fikiraan. Dadkaas lagu yaqaanaa wax walba sexualized ka dhigo. Maxaa sexualized keenay meesha iyo pedophilenimo? Bisinka.

Teeda kale ciyaalkeena hore dhaqan waxee u lahaayeen inay gishtaan dharkaan aad hadda leedahay "grown up clothes." Guntiino yar yar gabdhaheena loo gilin jiray waligood, not surwaalo, finaanado iyo cambuuro, which you assume are children's clothes.

I am posting those because I like the idea of instilling our culture in our children, which they proudly displayed. That was all.

Aaliyyah   

^cute pics mashallah.

lol Malika ka dhaaf shekadaas. MMA just has a soft spot for kids. He needs to get his own lil adorable ones :D