Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Cute :-)

Aaliyyah   

lol you can't compare drinking tea to wearing that shaash thingy, I wouldnt survive without tea actually coffee to be percise lol. But, the other thing iz hey it could actually be to one's advantage lol, I mean hell who wants to be chatted up on the streets . No one right. So hey girl keep wearing it lol.. smile.gif

Buuxo   

i love wearing the shaash not because it looks great but its silky texture is really good for your hair ,esp at night.

man do i feel sorry for those girls in those olden days, with all those restricts.maybe sonkortaa ku yareeed, i too would make up any excuse not to share my tea

Buuxo iyo Aaliya, shaashkiina waa isa saari kartiin, anytime aad rabtiin, laakiinsi ogaado the purpose ka dambeyso shaashsaarka iyo micnihiis.

Meel islaamo joogo oo idin og inaadan guursan wali ha iskugu saaranina shaash, haddii kale qarxiskiina meesha ka dhacaayo. Waxyaabaha kale ayaa saaran kartiin sida qamarka ama sifaleetiga.

Malika   

^yeah..but the first picture in this thread,made me feel sick!..How could they make their children imitate intimacy of a couple? I know they were not naked nor were they making love, but that image is disturbing..very disturbing, caudhubillah!

MZanzi   

please do not accuse me of being pedophile,i dont want to be the subject of a on-line pedophile

PS. malik There was nothing insolent or repulsive in my above comments lol ,GABDhaha waan lakaftama waa brotherly love ;)

Malika   

^Hmmm,gabdhaan aad heysataa waa kuwe? These brotherly love/advice thrown about by you guys,to me held hiden messages..What I will say is get over yourselves.

ps.Pole. ;)

pss.Dont mind me today, yaa Fu-Fu. I am in the mood to carbashing..Lol :D

BOB   

Why are you bullying my friend Madam? He has a great lawyer so I would suggest to leave him alone before he sues you for £1M which we know you can afford even in these tough times. smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

Malika   

^If that is in Zimbabwean Dollar,I pay without even being sued,as xaal inaan bixiyaa wayee Mzee Ugali baan iska magee sakaan..Lol