Sign in to follow this  
osman_nz

Las Geel Cave Painting. Are the ppl who live in Hargeisa Muslim?

osman_nz   

insulting me doesn't answer the tough question at hand...if the ppl in hargeisa worshipped cows, and we have proof of this in the las geel cave painting. What makes u think their still not doing the odd cow worship part-time..

If anyone can answer that, it would be appreciated rather then just attacking the person who poses the question.

Geel-jire maseer baa ku haayo, that your tuulo is starvation and my tuulo is the richest in east africa and i proved it through united nations food agency.

Maseer wax ka xun ma jirto

Cara.   

Osman, nobody's bothering to take you seriously because you are being transparently trollish. Well, that's the charitable interpretation, the other possibility will be censored by SOL's draconian rules :rolleyes:

Let's say the people of that region worshiped cows (how these drawings prove that anymore than that the author of an anatomy textbook must worship internal organs is a mystery for another time). And let's one of your Yemeni ancestors fled his homeland to take up refuge in Northern Somalia. Even if he was a Muslim, weren't HIS Arab ancestors worshiping a plethora of gods before Islam? Does that mean you worship these same gods today? You've been burning a bit of incense at a stone idol in secret haven't you? Obviously that's why your Yemeni ancestor was on the lam, he fled to escape religious persecution :D

osman_nz   

Norf, yes thank's for noticing my sig..It's better you die first, then me...it's strategical move, but then again u don't understand strategy because your dummy..

N.O.R.F   

brainwashed.com

That mentality is the reason you're counting sheep in NZ far away from your country saxib.