Sign in to follow this  
roobleh

Taking the guess work out of Eid!

Am seriously contemplating thrashing myself like the albino in Da Vinci code until I regain my senses…..can today get any worse?

I cant wait to have my coffee at 7am and not 5am, ohh coffee how I missed you, I missed having you at my local café Nero, in my desk at work and for the next 11 months thanx to you am not going to be walking around in a zombie stake like ……

Ps what will you guy’s bee doing on Eid?

p.s.s Ibto do say hello next time you pass russell sq am the gal hending out the london Lite

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

I am gonna Party Like A Rock Start!!!

:D

Acuudubilaah, should've waited until bacdal afur to post this...ohh well...

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

quote:Originally posted by cynical lady:

I am gonna Party Like A Rock Start!!!

:D

Acuudubilaah, should've waited until bacdal afur to post this...ohh well...
Bees and Starts! You need held..

BOB   

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

Well, I dont know who mentioned this, but "apparently" its predicted that al yowmul aakhir will occur on a friday when its Eid.

Serenity...it's actually a hadeeth but people mix up the two and they always end up saying it's on Eidul-Al-Fitr when in fact it would be on Eidul-Arafa...but Allah knows best.

but the fact is no wadaad can ever delay the arrival of that day with his announcement...and whether he likes it or not there's nothing that an any being can do...but to put Ghanima out of her misery...we're are yet to witness the major signs that the Prophet Muhammad p.b.u.h told us...I guess one wont be too far off the mark if he/she thought that we're at the beginning of the end!

on a personal note...I pray I never live long enough to witness that day...Insha Allah.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.