Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Up or down, hold onto either

Abtigiis   

The upper or the lower: Dilemma of a Short man

Abiib - a very short man, who was my neighbour for four years married a very tall woman. Obviously, for the sake of getting a taller off-springs. This cheeky friend of mine, once came to my house and has to told me this about Abiib's predicament.

One night, as the couple with the contrasting heights commenced their act; Abiib has to leap frog upwards to kiss her lips, while still doing it. Unfortunately, as he goes up, he has to vacate the down. When he races back to fix it, an empty mouth sings with the wind. But he continued to march up and down, alternatly. An embittered tall wife slapped him at the head,the naughty friend tells me, with this rebuke:"Labada meelood meel uun ku ekoow. Kolba meel ha faaruqin'e!"

So short men beware. Meel uun ku ekaada!!

Oz   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

The upper or the lower: Dilemma of a Short man

Abiib - a very short man, who was my neighbour for four years married a very tall woman. Obviously, for the sake of getting a taller off-springs. This cheeky friend of mine, once came to my house and has to told me this about Abiib's predicament.

One night, as the couple with the contrasting heights commenced their act; Abiib has to leap frog upwards to kiss her lips, while still doing it. Unfortunately, as he goes up, he has to vacate the down. When he races back to fix it, an empty mouth sings with the wind. But he continued to march up and down, alternatly. An embittered tall wife slapped him at the head,the naughty friend tells me, with this rebuke:
"Labada meelood meel uun ku ekoow. Kolba meel ha faaruqin'e!"

Unfortunately he had to struggle in order to have those Tall off springs. :D:D

MZanzi   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

i]"Labada meelood meel uun ku ekoow. Kolba meel ha faaruqin'e!"
[/i]

LOOOOOOOOL Walaahi saan uqoslaayay ayaan ilmiyeey Abtigiis caadi matihid gacan aan kuu tagay

kolba meel hafaaruqin kuyle lol

Abtigiis   

It was in Qabridahar. This dark guy from Gode came to ask for the hand of his would be wife. Gabadh buu soo doonay. Anyone who knows Qabridahar will know that the people there are tall and light skinned. And slightly chauvinistic. So, the uncle of the girl saw tha man amid the clutter of macawis, Cash, Qaat, and quruurado Coca-cola ah. All this intended to be a happy nikaax ceremony.

Joojiya her uncle said. And he spoke to the man;" Adeer, sidan guur doon kuma tihide, ma shini (seed) badal baad u socotay?". Following it with, " Ma anagaad nagu shinni badalan rabtaa?"! And that primitive uncle of the girl stopped the ceremony. Imagine the heart break.

Believe it or not, waa dhab.

Just added his story to wind up my bad day in SOL with a cruel joke.

nuune   

lol@ight skinned :D

Kolleey wax wada dhogor madoow un baan ku arkey qabridahar, godey, iyo agagaarkooduba, ku dar wardheer, afdheer

Dhererkaas waan arkay lakin wax light skin la yidhaa haba sheegin .... :D ,, reer gaar ah uun baa hiddo u leh oo inta aan ka arkay ay light skin leeyihiin ,,,,,,,,,

Abtigiis   

You must know that when people are living in harsh environment, you will see only 50% of their true colour. Reer Qabridahar madow wuu ku yar yahay. The same is true for Dhagaxbuur. laakiin Godey and Wardheer, yes waa madoow. Exceptions abound, of course.

go to Minnesotta for proof of reeraha oo shower helay.

Faarax-brawn

Short and slow ahh?? then adigu temporary faaruqinta xitaa kari maysid.You have to do it one at a time; cause of pace. Of course if it is not a case of birds of same feather.