Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

Romance, Senior-Style

Nephissa   

An older couple were lying in bed one night. The husband was falling asleep but the wife was in a romantic mood and wanted to talk.

She said: "You use to hold my hand when we were courting."

Wearily he reached across, held her hand for a second and tried to get back to sleep.

A few moments later she said: "Then you use to kiss me."

Mildly irritated, he reached across, gave her a peck on the cheek and settled down to sleep.

Thirty seconds later she said :"Then you use to bite my neck"

Angrily, he threw back the bed clothes and got out of bed.

"Where are you going ?"she asked.

"To get my teeth!"

:D

Gediid   

A Djibouti joke I heard a while back

Odey Jabutiyan ah ayaa islaantiisa habeen kasta oo jimcuhu soo galeyo dee wixii nin iyo xaaski lagu yaqaney ayuu sameyn jirey.Maalin Isniin ah bey xaasku wax iska dareentey markaas bey haf iyo bolow intey tidhi while the odey was out bey ceesh cala casha ah u sameysey.Intey gurigii nadiif ka dhigtey ayey kadib iyaduna shower,see through dirac iyo uunsi isla dhacdey and then waited for the man of the house to return.Fiidkii markuu soo galey odeygu ayey intey islaantu cashadii soo hor dhigtey bey soo hor fadhisatey.After a while she asked in a sexy tone xabiibi maanta ma Jimcaa .Odeygii not to miss out ayuu kor intuu u soo eegey islaantiisi ugu Jawabey Mayee waa laga dhigi karaa ........

Nephissa   

:D wallee seniors ka got game!

Oday baa hada ka hor islaantiisi ka dhaadhacshay in markii ay umm how do I say it, 'howsha qabtaan' hal gaal ah dhinto. Islaantii baa habeenkii dambe, inta odaygii u timid tire: Xaaji, caawa Gaalkii ma dilnaa?

:D:D