Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

France wins 2010 UEFA European Under-19 Football Championship

Finally the misery is over for the nation of France as France trashes a very talented Spanish Team in the 2010 UEFA European Under-19 Football Championship. Platini, LeBlanc, the French Sports minister and other dignitaries attended the final.

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-vykLokfL4

This Gaël Kakuta kid is quite talented.

N.O.R.F   

^Probably the best two youth teams in Europe. France and Spain are always doing it at youth level. The Spanish are doing it at international level as well now. The French have always had a good youth set up. The problem has been transferring that potential to the big stage. I think Le Blanc will sort them out and use the best players for each position and not base his selection on star signs like Domeneche :D

BOB   

France has taken advantage of the resources that has been afforded by migration which brought so many talented kids into France.

Norfsky...it's rather Spain who has been failing to harness and fulfill the potential of their talented players that they've been producing over the years and it's taken them 40 years of hardwork, academies with world class coaching staff and large amount of money to get to this stage that they're today while France's Clairefontaine graduates have already won the World & The Euro and I'm sure these new generation will do the same and I think it's also safe to say these two countries will dominate European football for quite a while until others wake up and follow their footsteps.

England seems to be unaware of the wealth of the talents that they have in London alone because just about every nation under the sun live there and when it comes to football talents we all know Africa and South America lead that field and there are large communities of people from these continents that reside in London but somehow nobody is looking at them as YET.

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

^Saxib the English do not recognise talent. They're coaches and talent spotters are unable to because by the age of 16 all the kids with skill and technique have already been consigned to the reject column.

They call talent someone who can run, run and run. They don't care about how skillful and clever a player is. Its all about aggression and being able to handle tackles in the crazy 90 minutes they call football on a Sunday morning.

Go to some youth games on Sunday mornings where you are. They usually kick off at 11am. You will see what I mean.

Agreed on France already getting the best of their talented players. Who could deny that with the teams of 98, 2000 and 2006?

The problem they have now is too many over-rated players. Ribery (yes Ribery, the most ineffective player you will see), Govou etc.

BOB   

I wouldn't call Ribery an overrated and ineffective...He's a gifted player who hasn't had the opportunity to play under a great coach who unleashed him until Van Gaal joined Bayern and No my judgement on him is not based in the Bundesliga alone but look at the way he performed against the so-called big teams in Champs League...namely against Barcelona (even if Barca destroyed them he was still the only shining light in Bayern's side) and against Man Utd...I thought he was in an inspired form in both two legs.

Domenech never managed to get anything out of Ribery never mind his best because his system was not designed to suit a player like Ribery who craves to have the freedom to roam around and make those mazy runs that he likes to make but I'm sure Blanc will get the best out of him....mark my words, you'll see a completely different Ribery.

About Govou, I never rated that clown to begin with and I just cannot understand what he offers or ever offered to Le Bleu the same way I will never understand what Kuyt does or offers and all I hear is 'He works so hard for the team'. :rolleyes:

France will dethrone Spain in the next Euro Champs in two years time...they have an amazing pool of talent including this U-19 team and the best part is...the overwhelming majority of those players are Muslims. Maasha Allah. smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.