Sign in to follow this  
Thinkerman

Golden Ball Contenders..........state your case.

N.O.R.F   

So who can we consider the best? I think three are in the shorlist!

Zidane- world cup 1998, euro 2000, 2 scudettos (i think), 1 champ league

Baggio- 2 Scuddettos (i think), world cup final, 2 Eufa cup (i think)

Platini- Euro 1984, 2 or 3 Scudettos (i think), 1 European Cup

I would Sub Paltini For Del Peiro North, and then i would say My Fav Juve Player of all time would have to Be Del Peiro. I think its going to be a crying sham when he retires not having one @ least once the European or world player fo the year.

N.O.R.F   

Cant believe i left him out, yr right he is a gr8 player, but has been unlucky with injuries. I remember he took Juve to the last CL Final single handedly, got injured and returned for the final but was un-fit and didnt do ish.

Juve all the way this year, the will crush Milan in the final!

Salam Calayakum nomads

It has been a long and interesting football campagin for the bigg leagues in europe.

Some New faces (Rooney), and some old great's have retired from the scene (Aldair, Blanc). But who has been the outstanding player of the season. Which group of players would make your shortlist for the Nxt Gloden Ball award?

My nominess perhaps wont be to supprising.

1. Nedved (outstanding campaign in europe and seria for juve, sorely missed in the finaly)

2. Zidane raised his game to a new level this year in the cxhampions league and looked in a class of his own.

3. Ruud Van Nis 44 in top flight competition simply the best striker around.

Those are the ones that immediately come to mind when thinking of the potential winners.

so com'on nomads lets close of this topic and make our final predicitions and will see who wins in the nxt coming months