Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

Klinsmann: Angry Africans can hurt your players

:D:D Just classic. This is what I needed to poke fun of Nuune, MMA and all the German sympathizers. :D:D

The German "legend" is now calling all African players emotional wrecks. He also thinks Africa is a country. ;) borderline racism?

Watch out for these African savages huh?? lool

“African teams gets very emotional and angry (when they are losing) then they begin to make fouls that could really hurt your players,” Klinsmann told the Globe and Mail.

http://ourmaninamerica.com/2010/06/21/world-cup-angry-africans-can-hurt-your-players-klinsmann-warns /?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=world-cup-angry-africans-can-hurt-your-players-klinsman n-warns

Cawaale   

LST, you know Klinsmann never made to school, markuu kubbadda cayarayay dunida kala guur ay aheed, so the guy missed some classes nooh.

where is MMA when u need him..loll

nuune   

:D:D Das ist nicht richtig yaa Libaax,

and you forgot that Ghana is a threat to anyone at this stage as they are now called one Continent maskixiyyan :D

so Klinsmann should be worried at all times

BOB   

He still remembers what Rijkaard did to his pal Voeller at Italia 90 where Rijkaard got 'Emotional' and completely lost the plot and thus cost Holland the world cup. :D

PS. He was an average player but a great diver. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye   

Abti Germany Maradona aa saaf usoo wato loool ciilka uu uqabo yaa arkay horta lool.. I wish I could put on the shirt oo dhahay lol

Fresh from his side's 3-1 win over Mexico in the Round of 16, Argentina coach Diego Maradona said he will pick the right players to beat Germany in Saturday's FIFA World Cup™ quarter-final. A double from Argentina's Carlos Tevez, plus Gonzalo Higuain's fourth of the tournament, sealed the win while Mexico scored a consolation goal by Javier Hernandez.

Maradona is confident his side will now beat Germany, who crushed England 4-1. "We will take stock of our situation, then we will try and put together the best team to showcase our talents against Germany," he said.

"It will be the team to give us the guarantee to overcome Germany. We know Germany are a different team to the side we faced in Mexico. They are stronger, but we will field the right players to beat them."

Despite struggling to qualify for South Africa, Maradona's side have now picked up their fourth straight FIFA World Cup win and the former midfield maestro said he would dearly love to face the Germans himself.

"I feel like pulling on the jersey and playing myself, it is beautiful to be involved with this group of players, I feel proud to share these moments with them," he said. "They said I had no idea about how to coach, but suddenly I am winning matches and I am still the same guy."

Wareer Badanaa!!

He perhaps misused some words, among them 'angry' word. I am no apologetic for Klinsmann, however, I do agree with him a bit. Klinsmann is no racist.

Some players from Afrikan teams do play recklessly, though it is not intentional. It is the way they play, too physical and challenging. I sometimes cringe at their supposed lack of team play, strategy and preparation -- waa bug, bug, bug. redface.gif Mid walba in uu isa soo saaro ayuu rabaa. It has nothing to do with race. Madoow players in other continental teams play just fine.

In Afrikan teams, there is no coherent, aesthetic play from some teams. The only team that could remotely be watched was Ivory Coast, inta kale bug bug ayee meesha ku haayeen, including Aljeeriya.

And I am someone who watched this year's African Cup in Nayroobi, so I had more chance to watch Afrikan teams. I had seen how they play. Waa wada yax yax, mana ahayn wax la fiirsan karay some games.

As long as they play in this way, meelna ma gaarayaan, including Gaanadaan loo sacbinaayo. It won't go that far haddii ku ciyaaraan see u ciyaaraan oo lagu yaqaano.

Tuujka, we will know who is going to cry Sabtida. Marka la sug jubilationkaaga. As Maaradoona was made to

in 1990, he is going to cry again. Same like Ingiriiska team was made to
in 1990 semi-final and in 2010, so will Maaradoona's team in 2010, just as it happened in 1990 final.

Let Maaradoona bring his little tusbax he keeps during the games. Let's see if it is going to help him against Jarmalka. :D

Abtigiis   

Klinsmann run ayuu sheegay. African players hit people when they are losing and can break legs. It is true. Others do so as well, but on average Africans do that more than others.

NGONGE   

^^ There is only one african team left in the tournment. Most of its players play in European leagues and do not have a reputation for breaking legs or any of this nonsense. Klinsmann still lives in the 80s with this racist comment of his. Adna kula ma yaabayo, Africa ayaad joogta and represent the kind of (bygone) African Klinsman is talking about. :D

NGONGE   

^^ And the South Americans will not do it? Want me to give you examples from history? :D

How about the Germans? Ever hear of good old Toni Schumacher? Remember Tassotti's elbow against Luis Enrique in 94?

By the way, is Mexico part of Africa? Because I am sure I saw them trying to beat up Heinze after the first half in their weekend game. War cunsirinimada jooji. :D

Abtigiis   

And Uruguay ku dar.

All you are saying is right. But it is true African players do it more often.

Midda kale, qaabka ay wax u tackle gareeyaan waa qaab rer-miyi ah oo it is so clear for all to see.

nuune   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

And Uruguay ku dar.

All you are saying is right. But it is true African players do it more often.

Midda kale, qaabka ay wax u tackle gareeyaan waa qaab rer-miyi ah oo it is so clear for all to see.

Cunsuri ma jirin aan adiga aheyn, kaalay, ma waxaad ka soo baxdey Kulliyada Siberia

Abtigiis   

Cunsuri inaan ahey miyaan diiday. Horta yaa i waydiiyey marka horeba.

African'ku waa useless adeer. Qofkii wax ka sugana isgaa ku ceeboobi.

With all their physical strength and technical ability, meel ayey gaadhi lahaayeen haday maskax hayaan.

Boodhka oo la isku qariyo oo lagu gabado behind empty 'racist' rethoric waxba mataryo. Habeen iyo maalin dadkan aad sheegayso ayaan lajoogaa, waxay yihiina waan arkaa. Whatever that makes me!!

Norf,

Adiga Ibro, maanta waxaan kuula hadli sida foodleeydu isu caayi jirtay waagaan yaraa.

Waxay odhan jireen:

"Ayo? Ma aniga? La iguma sheegin. Waligaly qolo aan iidhi way badin oo hadhayna maadan arag! Waa lagu yaqaan bahashi kan ahaydeey! naa orod is aas! oo god isku rid! away England! away Barry? Away Capello! naa orod oo bada isku tuur!" :D:D