Sign in to follow this  
boxer

surprise gift for proctologist

boxer   

a nurse working for a proctologist said, "doctor, could you do me a favor? it feels like something's stuck up my butt. could you check it out for me?"

the doctor said, "of course. that's my job." he put on rubber gloves, covered his firger in lube and went to work. he felt around and pulled somethig out. "my god," the doctor said. "there was a Rolex watch up there." the nurse turned around, smiled and began singing, " Happy birthday to you, happy birth day to you...." :D

LuCkY   

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ...but funny Lol.

Arwa   

6aa7 7a6ak ya Boxer redface.gif

we3! weshbalaak? Maalat 3aleek maa 3endak dooq!....

lol I worte in such an accent because I know what kinda effect it gives u icon_razz.gif Just like the effect your joke had on me :D

Salaam

44.gif

boxer   

looool@OG and KYNda you guys remind me of Raayah wa Sakeenah :D huwa leeh intu dayman mashyeen waraa ba3d yaa banaat Hawa

smile.gif:D OG anaa aasef yaa 3ammu, kunt ba7aawel ab'a zareef laken yazhar inn damm ta'eel icon_razz.gif