Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Abtigiis Hosts Brazil

Abtigiis   

The god of football has spoken; and we now know it is not the pretender Tuujiye or the highlight hero Norf who would be rewarded for their football passion. It is not Ngonge and Nuune who take football as part-time passion. It is the dedicated Brazil fan A&T who will reap the rewards of undying love for the selecao.

So, on June 2 (Wednesday) the Samba boys will be facing the Warriors (Zimbabwe's National Team) at the chinese-built magnificient National Sports Stadium in Harare. And my boys have already asked for leave from their school for the match.

The day coincided with a field mission I planned to go out of Harare, but I have since asked for a postponment of the trip by one day.

This will be the second time I was able to watch Brazil live, after their 2009 confederations cup match with Italy.

It has now emerged that Dunga was here three months ago to assess the condition of the stadium. The team will probably stay in Meikles Hotel, where I and my other friends will try to arrange a function during the presence of the team, if it allowed by the Hotel. If we succeed in getting close to Kaka and the rest, one message I intend to tell them is that they should play hard just to shame Tuujiye and Norf. If We are lucky to get pictures, I will post them here. Of course doning a yellow cap and with the Selecao jersey, which I bought three months ago.

And on Thursday, India cricket team is playing Zimbabwe in Harare Sports Club. What a week of Sports it turns out to be!

Haatu   

lool :D:D Miskiin. I've seen Brazil play in the emirates against a much better team so stop bragging :D

Abtigiis   

The issue is not seeing Brazil play. I watched them against Italy last year and I am planning to watch Brazil/Ivory Coast game (although I didn't buy the ticket yet).

But, who would have thought Brazil will come to my door in this marginal country? I couldn't believe it when i heard. You know I almost missed it. I read on brazilian blog that they will play in Tanzania and come here on June 7. I planned my field mission accordinly, only to find that they are actually coming here this Wednesday. Tuujiye came to my mind. Qumaygaasi waa fooxle weyn. I thought inuu i habaaray. Then, I asked for special leave for the day and I was granted, although I was sure the boss was displeased with the request.

Markaa, hadda waxaan rabaa inaan Kaka iyo Robinho xoog isugu duubo oon idhaa General Duke waataan waayaa, hadaad koobka qaadi waydaan inaan xilo furi! :D

N.O.R.F   

Here we go. A&T thinks Brazil visiting is a good omen :D .

Why play Zim though? Cos they're playing the Elephants?

Enjoy saxib. Just post some pics here.

Ps if you see Dunga tell him he made a big mistake in not picking Dhino.

Abtigiis   

I will tell him he needs to drop Gilberto Silva. That is the weak link adeer.

They play Zimbabwe because they are only working on tactics, but are ready otherwise. This team is not like England, they are sure of themselves.

Tell me if you still think England is great with that back-line and midfield? They are even worse than I thought.

Incidentally, Serbia, Spain, England were all exposed. But it is wrong to read too much into these frendlies.

I think Brazil will win 1-0 or 2-0 against Zimbabwe. But there are some decent players in Zim as well, notably one Cutbert Malajila and Tafadzwa Rusike. Zimbabweans don't like Benjani Muwariwa of Manchester City. He is really bad. Sometimes, you need to be lucky in football. That is why Malajila is still here but Benjani is playing in Premier League.

Haatu   

lol @ Tuujiye

Make sure you tell Dunga if you meet him to retire after the World Cup. The guy is killing the Brazil I once knew.

Abtigiis   

Haatu,

The brazil you once knew failed to win the World Cup for 24 years until the emergence of hard-tackling Dunga, Mazinho and the likes.

Haatu   

Nontheless, they were the entertaining Brazil, the Brazil everyone wanted to watch, not this Liverpool version of a national team :D

Tuujiye   

loooooooooool@ A&T... Waraa I didn't know in aad Tanzania joogtid lool.. I think I might see you next year lool Brazil iska daaye war aniga ayaa iridaada soo istaagi doona lool...waxaana hore kuugu soo qaadi doona TV colour ah lool....

Kooxda Brazil sxb ma jiraan walaahi..I used to love Brazil but this ***** dunga killed it for me. I watched Argentina play and I can't wait to watch them. I also watched Ivory Coast vs Paraguay and the elephant boys look good really good... Drogba still deadly on free kicks lool best striker in the world....

We will see A&T..I think Zimbabwe will beat Brazil lool....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Abtigiis   

It was Tuujiye who said Serbia is going to be big thing. They might yet prove to be strong, but from what I saw against New Zealand, they are very much an average side.

Off to the National Sports Stadium. Ngonge, Tv'ga igala soco, the match is on DSTV. :D

Last night, a Somalilander guy here Ahmed-wali actually went to the Airport and managed to shake hands with Kaka and co under the plane. Wuxuu raacay Zimbabwe football Association. Waa nin dhib badan oo ilaa Mugabe xaaskiisa hadaad tidhaa wax baa iga galay, ina keen unbuu ku odhan. I worry for him. :D:D

BOB   

A&T

A friend of mine was taking pics with Messi in Pretoria while you were busy watching average jane ermm sorry I meant Brazil! :D

Brazil has got the same chance as Slovakia and New Zealand of lifting the trophy...yes that's how highly I rate Brazil. :D

PS. Nuune If Brazil were to play against Liverpool who'd you think would win? :cool:

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye   

^^^^ Brazil!

Waraa BOB, Liverpool iyo Arsenal ka hadal adiga...Arsenal next year waa baa'ba ee ogoow..lool

Wareer Badanaa!!!