Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Hargeisa finally gets few solar street lights

Saalax   

Galkacyo which is way smaller got it in 2014. Hargeisa residents should

blame Senile Siilanyo ,his corruption ridden ministers and the failed

local government/clown mayor for the fact they are getting one or two

street solar lights nearly in 2016, what a shame.

Hargeisa now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=144&v=9WfTJrLS0vg

Galkacyo 2014

Mogadishu 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCsbeSKJ6O4

Tallaabo   

Well the people of Hargeisa and the whole of Somaliland got the leadership they deserve. Corrupt and clan minded people will get only those who reflect their values and believes which is corrupt and clan minded ministers and mayors. Saalax, the people of Hargeisa think the way you do which means they only ever vote for their fellow clan members no matter how corrupt and evil those candidates are. So my advice to you is look at yourself in the mirror before pointing fingers.

Tallaabo   

After watching a few seconds of the video clip, I realised that our politicians are better at correcting each other's deceiving empty speeches instead of their endless faults.

Saalax   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Well the people of Hargeisa and the whole of Somaliland got the leadership they deserve. Corrupt and clan minded people will get only those who reflect their values and believes which is corrupt and clan minded ministers and mayors. Saalax, the people of Hargeisa think the way you do which means they only ever vote for their fellow clan members no matter how corrupt and evil those candidates are. So my advice to you is look at yourself in the mirror before pointing fingers.

Nope. I criticise when I see enough is not being done regardless of which

community.A large number of the local MPs in Hargeisa belong to my community

and they are as useless as the mayor and the rest of the local government.

As you can see from my earlier thread about Hargeisa when I visited there

this summer, I was disappointed with the entire Hargeisa regardless of which

"daan"/xafaad . So no you're wrong, I am neither corrupt nor do I have their

mindset.

Saalax   

<cite>

After watching a few seconds of the video clip, I realised that our politicians are better at correcting each other's deceiving empty speeches instead of their endless faults.

I guess you just noticed now. They are more concerned with posing for

the camera and trying to increase their "rep" rather than getting real

work done.

<cite>

You know it kind of makes me happy seeing Somalis their tol leadership for what they are, not that you haven't criticized Siiraanyo Admin in the past.

Now if we could only hold those who killed 50 plus people in Galkacyo.

It was sickening seeing them smile while they shake hands knowing 50 Somalis are six feet under.

Tallaabo   

<cite>

You know it kind of makes me happy seeing Somalis their tol leadership for what they are, not that you haven't criticized Siiraanyo Admin in the past.

Now if we could only hold those who killed 50 plus people in Galkacyo.

It was sickening seeing them smile while they shake hands knowing 50 Somalis are six feet under.

The lack of accountability and justice is what causes these unending tragedies. What also depresses me most is that these street lights and every other development project anywhere in the Somali territories are carried out by either foreign governments or foreign NGOs but never by those thieving politicians and administrations especially those in Somaliland who tax the public. No body ever asks them where the tax revenues go. The ignorant masses give credit to those thieving politicians for the charity projects from Christian organisations. If that is not the case how could those evil politicians stand in front of the camera and claim credit for those NGO funded charity works with a straight ugly face?