Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Ethiopia orders all Somaliland governors and militia leaders to arrive Dire dawa

Mooge   

but Somaliland regime seems to be the most obedient. niyoow i never heard in my entire life sending every governor and militia leader to a wacyigelin. it is fact.

gooni   

Mooge, do you believe puntland will not obey King Solomon’s Order?

Ma malaynayo in governerka xaafuun iyo Dr,c/weli diidi karaan dacwo uga timid his excellency tadhase gebre selese

Tan kale sow lama socotid in snm basaboorkooda itobiya keliya ku tagi karaan, taa badelkeedana haddii mujaahidiinta iyo macalimiinta dugsiga loo yeero aysan diidi Karin,Isuna arkaan laba dawladood oo darisa,oo midkood curddan jilicsan tahay.

Mooge   

Gooni, no Puntland governors don't drive in hoards to the border to say nacamtu niyoow. Somaliland is way ahead of everyone on that niyoow.

You simpletons, there is no such thing as a "Somaliland" or "Puntland", it's all Somalia; you rebels are like the Confederates minus the unity in your love for separation, but unlike the Confederacy you are not unified in your goal of breaking up Somalia, tribal fiefdoms is all that you are. If god wills it and gives me the chance I will settle the differences being rebel and unionists. I will make it my goal to unite all Somali states under a one-party system and those who against the unity of my motherland will be dealt with for I shall wage war with each fiefdom who denies us the chance of unity, be it Somaliland, Puntland, or any-other state that decides against unity. It will be another Civil War with a noble cause the fight for a: "Greater/United Somalia". I will not think twice of punishing rebels for their treachery. What makes me laugh is that these so called independent states are neither recognized nor self-sufficient. They live on the handouts of their Western/Jewish/Wahhabi masters. Although, this is true for the whole of Somalia. Al-Shabaab is a Somaliland funded group which has caused much misery for the people of the motherland. The priates are funded by Puntland. What a shame...

gooni   

Mooge, niyow ciidak Mubarak wixii rag iska Celina waa meesheeda in waraabe lala seexan karo puntland baa laga bartay sow qaxii ka dib maadan dhalan oo Kenya kuma korin?