Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Rafa and Wenger should swap clubs

N.O.R.F   

It would work for both clubs.

Liverpool would get the ‘keep ball’ and technical skills they badly need while Torress finishes off the chances created and Arsenal would get the no compromise defensive midfield and better all round defending (including the zonal marking at corners heh).

Bal taa ka warama reer SOL.

Polanyi   

I'm off the feeling Benitez is a very good cup,cl manager. But I also feel he is not the type of manager who can succesfully build a title winnign squad. he signs too many average players in comparison with the other top 4 managers. He also makes some bizzare substituions and sometimes rest players at the wrong time. I'd even bet on redknapp or roy hodgson having a better at the title with liverpool. lol. In a nutshell, Benitez will never win the title with liverpool.

As for Wenger, maybe I am biased, but I still believe that he can get Arsenal to start winning titles. So it's not a case of him not being goo enough. He just has to drop this nonsensical belief of attempting to build a premiership winnign team full of heartless midgets and youngsters. This aint la Liga and Arsenal aint Barca, matey. Wenger has to go back using a combination of gifted technical players, youngsters and strong players( rag like: viera, edu, gilberto silva, adams, keown and so forth). Having said that, I get the feeling Wenger might spend the next three years trying so desperately to prove everything wrong. :D

ps. mourinho is made for liverpool. he will require big transfer funds though.

Muriidi   

hello friends ...

1 shah cadeys ...please !

52135205.Somalihut.jpg

i like this place .. live football on a flatscreen while you sip somali shaah ! for snacks .."saytuun" under the "geed hindi" outside there's a guy who looks suspiciously like shabab-militia selling peanuts .

* virtual environment powered by : .. some somali IT company .

that's the actual name .

Haatu   

^ The only difference being one spends rediculous amounts of money on rubbish players while the other is making a huge profit from homegrown players. :D