Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Awdal Crisis is getting worse. Siilaanyo recorded video to attack suldan Wabar

Sxb i dont listen to speeches of traitors.

But i must say the Awdalites surprised me!

I didnt expect this kind of bravery. The day ,when traitors are hunted and cleansed from Awdal State ,is coming closer.

The question is why is wabar hiding why cant he come into the open and even try to kill one person or even injure one person i dont get it. If he says he is going to fight Somaliland u know where Somaliland is its in Awdal come and get her. What is he going to do about siilaanyo and SL thats what i am asking.

Mooge   

xaaji, don't be blinded by power. i know you guys control Somaliland, but if other communities like Awdal contininue this uprising, they will free Borama and liberate their land. sometimes being arrogant can bite you. Don't dismiss the aspirations and wishes of Awdalites. this can backfire.

If khaatumo attacks you from the east and Awdal from the West, the central clan will be squeezed niyoow.

<cite>
said:</cite>

xaaji, don't be blinded by power. i know you guys control Somaliland, but if other communities like Awdal contininue this uprising, they will free Borama and liberate their land. sometimes being arrogant can bite you. Don't dismiss the aspirations and wishes of Awdalites. this can backfire.

If
khaatumo attacks you from the east and Awdal from the West, the central clan will be squeezed niyoow.

if if if ,, i dont get it when was the last time Khatumo even tried to plan an attack last time i checked they tried to hold a ceremony in Saax dheer they ended up in Ethiopia. Galaydh is forced to be in Mogadishu instead of Erigo lol

U keep saying weeks Awdal is about to break away from Somaliland because of one man in Ethiopia who fled to Ethiopia wake me up when they kill one Bird inside Somaliland than i will take them serious . Awdal is Somaliland and Somaliland is Awdal.

Nothing can back fire SL is stronger than ever stronger than 10 years ago and SL is in the Hands of Mujahid Siilaanyo a man who has been fighting for Somaliland the past 33 years.