Sign in to follow this  
Axmed1508736699

The USC crew cannot lead Somalia

The USC crew massacred each other in 4 deadly months leveling the capital city turning it into Roman ruins. They rejected Abdiqasim. They waged tribal jihad against Abdullahi Yusuf in the name of "Ethiopia & amisom are our enemies" only to be replaced usc candidate (sheikh sharif) who then they also fought against(aweys against sh.sharif)now they wave ethiopian flag in Guriceel, amisom flag in Jowhar. Hassan Sheikh the laughing puppet uses clan politics, arming clan militias in Shabeellada Hoose, trying to destabilise the government lead by Abdi Weli. We know Abdi Weli is qualified man who works hard. This man believes in independent dowladnimo. But nasiibdaro the usc crew believe in puppet dowladnimo, to lead a somalia ruled from outside.

P.S dont attack me calling me tribalist because iam born from the usc crew. Can you call anti-israel jewi anti-semite?

I have seen the injustice of usc crew, their sins and crimes against Somali Nation. The USC and D- crew are fighting over the most nonsense stuff when infact the country is burning from inside, women been raped, resources stolen, the country is occupied by terrorists and foreign armies. No one in the world knows why the USC people and D- Crew are fighting over.

My brothers and sisters, i say Somalia must be liberated from USC crew & D-Crew. Their never ending fued will always put Somalia under Coma. I say it is time to allow other somalis lead the way. Perhaps these other somalis will use their brains, perhaps they will put Somalia interest above clan interest.