Sign in to follow this  
xabad

Beheader Jihadi John identified

xabad   

MI5 and MI6 have identified the British fighter suspected of murdering the American journalist James Foley, senior government sources confirmed last night.

The masked man with a London accent, who is said to be known to fellow fighters as “Jihadi John”, was seen in the shocking video of Foley’s death released by the Isis extremist army last week.

While sources gave no details of the man they have identified, a key suspect is Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary, 23, who left his family’s £1m home in Maida Vale, west London, last year. He recently tweeted a picture of himself holding up a severed head.

Jihad John was an aspiring hip hop artist before he joined IS(IS) and there are youtube clips of him performing on BBC1.

The 23 YO grew up in a million pound home in Maida vale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT1YDIV4lGE

Tallaabo   

Terror groups attract only those unstable individuals who have serious sickness in the brian. I think they are all suffering from untreated psychosis.

xabad   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Terror groups attract only those unstable individuals who have serious sickness in the brian. I think they are all suffering from untreated psychosis.

i agree.

Psychopaths and militant Islam are made for each other.