Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

Close to 120,000 young Puntlanders flood the gates of Garowe

Mooge   

after ceremony was over, youth mostly younger than 18 years of age flooded garowe streets. close to 120,000 from estimates, this was what president abdiweli called for. mobilization of people for a higher cause. a celebration of Puntland's 16th anniversary and a call to action. a cause that is bigger than any individual. a puntland that is shared by everyone. a society that is on the move to a prosperous future.

2py5g0l.jpg

dmtn55.jpg

2i9glx.jpg

1eov1z.jpg

Mooge   

In the midst of this impressive show of joy, many still held on to Somalia's flag to show respect to their country even tough criminals gangs are running the show in Mogadishu.

211ml53.jpg

Mooge   

niyoow it is a story for the books how puntland government has been able to mobilize. a call to action for a higher purpose for people to better themselves and build a prosperous future for the next generation. this is what all somalia needs, but sadly the country is beholden to a group that believes in death and destruction.

wgqgww.jpg

Mooge   

Che, i am still in nairobi. i had friends who went to garowe to work the August 1st celebration.

This thread is my love letter to Barwaaqo :D

Hey darling, how do you like the masses of a small town like Garowe who seem to be as numerous as the stars in the heavenly firmament?

Mooge   

Barwaaqo is a good woman lakin wala marin hababiyey oo somaliland iyo waxan soconayn aya madaxa ka galay.

Mooge   

2py5g0l.jpg

The future of these kids is bright and prosperous.

1. Unity is coming together and SSC disgruntled wing is coming on board

2. construction of best airport in somalia is starting soon

3. hospitals and other construction projects are coming

4. NGOs will be taxed for the first time

5. Relationship with crook qoslaye has been cut to purify Puntland soul and focus on the future.

niyoow, the dreams of these young people are being realized. Mooge once again salutes the young people of Puntland. Hardwork and unity. inshalah khayru.