Sign in to follow this  
CidanSultan

22 years later: Under AU trusteeship Somalia can not protect even "Villa Somalia

Civil war in shebelede hose... In hirran. Kenyan occupation of southern Somalia. Thousands of African merceneries in mugdisho.

Puntland finished and still unable to defend their self declared borders.

You people still believe this "Somalia" will ever be able to stand on its own feet.

Give me a break...

Somalia is dead. Puntland is gone it exists as a village state that controls bosaso and garowe and half of Galkacyo it is so impoverished it can't even pay its small militia forces.

Hag will always be hag. They live in looted properties, on looted land in a capital of death protected by Uganda. Unable and incapable of building a civilised state.

I think you dreamers will be on this forum for anther 40 years talking about another qoslaye hahah....

Dreamers

They good actors that dwarf Hollywood.Flying constantly around foreign capitals and how they met with red carpet.Mogadishu peaceful hahaaa!!!

For them a president is someone who is always on a plane.

I leave you today because the john smith died from this state and I have been invited to attend his sons inauguration and to see if I can beg for some money on the side

Hahahah...

Walahi these people have killed the Somali name it's become associated with beggers and weak people...

Seriously 22 years later and still Vila Somalia is under attack

Hahahaha...

Jokers Walahi these people

Adam   

Guys in the month of ramadan let us speak write and behave better towards eachother even im politics section i take back my words z

Che mr Anomoly Somalian citizen. Insane is a person who does the same thing over and over agin expecting a different result somaha...

You still believe in Somalia after 22 years of failure and your callin me insane hahahah ...