Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Muuse Bixi submits to war criminal Siilaanyo

Saalax,

you're making this into a great defeat in the hope of sowing further anti-Somaliland sentiments. it's not. he's a better man for tanaasuling. Somaliland is bigger than personalities. it was internal party politics and it's been resolved now. nothing further to discuss here. keep it moving. cheers.

for our long term cordial relations, i suggest you cease from this pollution you continually post. i politely ask that we converge in the PMs. cheers.

Saalax   

You mean further anti Kulmiye sentinemts. Let's get one thing right Kulmiye

does not = Somaliland, agree it was a internal party issue, in this respect

Muuse Bixi was forced into submission. Now one is not sure what might

happen to his supporters. It is possible that they might join UCID.

Dr_Osman   

I am not sure what Siilfaanayo or Futo Bixi can really do? their dealing with a massive state with ground, sea, and air capabilities. For example PL attacking CiidanSultan will bring a 20 tank brigade division, a thousand technicals, 200 of which are bulletproof, heavy armoured trucks, And BM Strikes supported via air strikes with command satellite systems at QAW for accuracy is all Ciidan sultan will get from a confrontation with the mighty state of Puntland. He must realize he simply doesn't enjoy the capacity these boys enjoys. They have more of siyads gear then you do, and they have newer weaponry on top of their existing stockpile and even expanded capabilities such as a coast guard and an effective airforce.

Wake up Ciidansultan before you indeed do see a state who are all QAAB CIIDAN