Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Somali film thread

inaadeero Arafat,

thanks for posting this timely thread.

as i've told you countless times before, i want to become a film director/screenwriter/producer inshallah. i've already written a few scripts but its nothing official. i want to pursue my dreams of becoming a famous producer/screenwriter/director. i'm in the process of setting up a production company with my friend. we want to start producing short and feature length films and documentaries. i'm very excited about this. i want to become like Nuri Bilge Ceylan or the legendary Iranian filmmaker maestro Abbas Kiarostami. :D:p

maxaad talo ii heysa, inaadeero Arafat?

Alpha Blondy;971262 wrote:
inaadeero Arafat,

as i've told you countless times before, i want to become a film director/screenwriter/producer inshallah. i've already written a few scripts but its nothing official. i want to pursue my dreams of becoming a famous producer/screenwriter/director. i'm in the process of setting up a production company with my friend. we want to start producing short and feature length films and documentaries. i'm very excited about this. i want to become like Nuri Bilge Ceylan or the legendary Iranian filmmaker maestro Abbas Kiarostami.
:D
:p

Most big time directors started out small Alpha, with short films and documentaries. With computers, cameras being cheap, it shouldn't be hard to shoot short film and quickly put it ONLINE.

Safferz   

Naxar Nugaaleed;971269 wrote:
Nin yabaan, don't give bad advice, the interwebs are immeasurable DOA artistic aspirations.

That's not true at all. YouTube has transformed film and television, and has made it possible to reach a wide audience and generate revenue from online content. I follow a number of YouTube web series, like

:)

Carafaat   

Alpha Blondy;971262 wrote:
inaadeero Arafat,

as i've told you countless times before, i want to become a film director/screenwriter/producer inshallah. i've already written a few scripts but its nothing official. i want to pursue my dreams of becoming a famous producer/screenwriter/director. i'm in the process of setting up a production company with my friend. we want to start producing short and feature length films and documentaries. i'm very excited about this. i want to become like Nuri Bilge Ceylan or the legendary Iranian filmmaker maestro Abbas Kiarostami.
:p

Inaar Alpha,

I didnt know you had ambitions as a film director/producer. I think you would do well in acting as well. What you say? Direct, Produce and Act in your own film? :D

Carafaat;971394 wrote:
Inaar Alpha,

I didnt know you had ambitions as a film director/producer. I think you would do well in acting as well. What you say? Direct, Produce and Act in your own film?

you know, i was registered with a acting agency once. i didnt get my BIG breakthrough balse, i played many 'extras' role. the opportunities were few and far between and the money was crap. my profile read something like this....Black Male, with a fairly youthful look, can play flexible character roles including but not limited to: archetypal criminal of black descent, magical negro, mental illness patient, immigrant, etc........ :P:D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL