Sign in to follow this  
hassan2004

hassan2004

Hey....... brothers and siters!!!!!!!how yáll doin

'Well I am half nigerian half somalian.I need someone to comment on this ,it s being a big concern for me.

I really need to fall for a somalian lady cos I think I have a lot of respect for them,not only cos of the fact that they are the most pretty ladies in africa,but for the fact that they carry a lot of grace and dignity with them.I wanna be witha somalian,but you know what?///////The ones I met think they prefer the white folks and stuff,so I wanna know what are somalians.........black,white or mixed,somebody help me cos I am craving so much for a somalian girl.I wish the culture could be adjusted a bit.

Your comments are highly appreciated,I am a concerned nigerian.........peace salamaleykum.

Ariadne   

This topic dosn't seem like a joke ....you might want to move it to another section. In the mean time, according to lots of opinions on this site somalis are everything (were the tiger woods' of africa) :Dicon_razz.gif;)