Sign in to follow this  
Wiil Cusub

Puntland Hidden Killing Field

Che -Guevara;945123 wrote:
They have managed to drag Wiil cusub to the gutter with them.

Stoic. Maybe it's time to reclaim it.

Gentlemen my excuse to you and Allow me one day to play their dirty game

Carafaat   

Its not a safe region dee. Even Faroole doesn't dare to go to Galkacyo. But many seem to rather ignore the facts and reality in the region and dream about ruling Somalia from the big tent.

P.S. In so many diffrent threads we discussed the violence in diffrent parts of Somaliland, Mogadishu and even pictures of dead ppl were posted. I don't see no reason why one can't discuss the reality on the ground, even its not to the liking of big tent leaders like Che and Nuune.

Dr_Osman   

It's funny how the other rape topic was deleted yet the killing fields topic is allowed. War dadka adminka haayo xooga is-qariya dee, its to obvious who is admining SOL kind of like the snm kid caught in garowe says las anood after 5 minute of interrogation his burco lol reminds me kind of like SOL. Heaps of different tribes (supposebly) yet anything truthful on somaliland is deleted

Samafal   

Puntland has been attacked and lost many heroes, but forty people killed in a span of four years won't slow the progress of the great state. Kudos, to Faroole he hit hard those who hurt our people. Last two years the killing has gone dramatically due to increased alertness of the armed forces and rounding up many of the perpetrators.

Carfaat, Cuqdadad iska saar and seek help immediately. I fear for your mental stability kid.