Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

Taariikhda asalka Soomaalida - Muuqaal

xabad   

Haye now your talking for me:D, It is his form of expression of the inferiority complex brought upon the colonized man. how do you know that bloody mO0ryani ? i even stated in my reply to miyir i have no such feelings. mise just stating the facts as they are makes one racist. cajiib.

xabad   

I agree with you, i have lived in africa ( outside of my somalia ) most of my life and i would honestly say we are so different from each other. everyone knows that, but here you've got oversensitive, cuqdad filled fellas here who are quick to ascribe ulterior motives when you point out just facts. most are qurbajoog in white countries. i wonder where these new found black-somali solidarity come from, a byproduct of facing racism themselves perhaps?? i never know. i would never hold such an odious view that somalis are superior to blacks or such BS, i am a proud african.

Haatu   

Yaa jamaaca, please don't insult me by trying to explain what a genotype/phenotype is! :D

Xabad, I was asking what are you insinuating. And just because I say, I'm not black I'm Somali, doesn't mean I look down upon others (:D), it just means I reject a notion that is alien to our people. We've only identified ourselves as Somalis, nothing else. Just because a white man tells me I'm 'Black' just because I have dark skin doesn't mean I have to view myself that way either.

certain people sharing certain physical characteristics is a sign those people are some how related.

What are you suggesting?

Safferz   

Safferz;944758 wrote:
I logged in, but unfortunately I only have electronic access to articles from the journal from 1995 onwards (this article is from 1987). But if you guys are really interested in reading it, I can put in a scan request at the library and they will scan the hard copy and email it to me in a day or two
:P

Here it is: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3nbt8g9f0qk2hgb/blood%20groups%20in%20somali%20pop.pdf