Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Xassan sheikh Maxamuud the savior of the nation

Jacpher;934871 wrote:
Which former Somali republic? So you think Hassan is the president of Somalia minus Somaliland?

Sxb, in reality, you can't say you support Hassan and yet undermine his presidency by referring to him former Somali repulic. For all the world knows, he's the
sole president
of every corner of the country. Don't reduce the man to Muqdisho and make fake celebratory topics of his message in here. That makes you none other than a complete hypocrite. He's good for enough to lead Muqdisho but not Hargeysa?

Carafaat:
People can disagree with the president on range of issues. Happens all the time. Disagreement doesn't mean disengagement or praying for death and destruction on your opponents like you and xaaji habaar have been doing around here.

The Somalia president hassan sheikh Maxamuud him self believes the union needs to be re negotiated he believes at this moment there is no union intact. He introduces the possibility that there may not be a union when he said “ Hadiiba aan midowno”. This is a major departure from the script for a politician. No one is undermining his presidency these were the words of the President when he got to the office in 2012, A union can exist if 2 sides agree on the union if one side disagrees it will be difficult to have a union its simple logic. Now can we support the president, why have we turned this into Somalia and Somaliland, there is an entire thread for the Somalia Somaliland talks on how to possible re negotiate a union or go our separate ways.

Jacpher   

^So to reiterate your point, Hassan isn't good enough of a savior for the entire nation. Just the 'former Somali republic', not the clan enclave in Somaliland.

I knew you were fake. For a simple man like you, you've got too many saviors, Siilaanyo, Godane, Indhacadde, Sharon, Pope Frances, the Queen. Hassan isn't one of them.

Jacpher;934894 wrote:
^So to reiterate your point, Hassan isn't good enough of a savior for the
entire
nation. Just the 'former Somali republic', not the clan enclave in Somaliland.

I knew you were fake. For a simple man like you, you've got too many saviors, Siilaanyo, Godane, Indhacadde, Sharon, Pope Frances, the Queen. Hassan isn't one of them.

Well he is still the savior of the nation Somalia needs a person who rescues it from Alshabaab local insecurities and help rebuild the destroyed Somali capital. He has a long way to go but if we do not support him he will not get there so it is for every Somali to support Somalia in this and the President. Somaliland is in good hands and its doing very good i dont think they need hassan at the moment. How ever if a union is needed than that will be discussed in the future between the 2 countries actually pretty soon in turkey. He is not my savior Jacpher i do not live in Somalia it will not impact my life but i care for the Somalis in Somalia and i want them to live a good life but they need a good government and hassan is a start for that. I never said Axmed godane was a savior never called him that , never called the pope Frances a savior i congratulated him thats something else. Sharon is in coma i have little to do with him i have never mentioned him on these boards, and i dont know which queen you are talking about are you talking about queen rania of the hashemite kingdom. And hassan is a good man and god fearing man so he needs to be supported.

Jacpher   

Xaaji Xunjuf;934902 wrote:
Somaliland is in good hands and its doing very good i dont think they need hassan at the moment. He is not my savior Jacpher i do not live in Somalia it will not impact my life

And finally you agree with me, Hassan is not good enough for Somaliland. You've got one of your own tribesman. :D

So you are no different than a foreign national, Kenyan, Ethiopian, or Tanzanian, telling Somalis to support their president :D :D :D

You live in an imaginary world if you think you're a foreign national to Somalia. I bet your passport and papers still read Somalia, not something else. I don't live in the country either but I'm a full blown Somali that stands behind his president Hassan for the whole country, not just some segments of the society. Wake up kid. You'll be disappointed when Hassan tells you he's your president and there is no such a thing as Somaliland.

Jacpher i think i am closer to Somalia than a Kenyan and Ethiopian and a Tanzanian, do you think the Somalis in Somalia view Djiboutians and the people of Tanzania the same way i don't think so. I never said hassan is not good enough for Somaliland, but i dont see reer Somaliland calling and saying we want hassan as our president if they say that than i will support that to. Either way Jacpher the SL and Somalia case is a different story and a long process of difficulties i don't see why you keep going back to that. . All this because of a cartoon:D Now tell me why are you against your president. The day hassan says he is the President for Somaliland and he wants to rule it than we have to wait for that day. But the past 7 months we haven't heard that from the President matter infact he is creating an entity for 72 districts in Somalia. He said that him self i think hassan is a good guy and the right person for the job and he deserves support for that. I have no reason to be disappointed i think you are more disappointed. The only time hassan mentions Somaliland is when the talks come up, he never mentions it but hassan is talking about all the other regions of Somalia. Hassan when he talks about Somaliland he carefully uses his words, because he wants good relations with Somaliland. He wants a union but he doesn't want a forced union, he even said that he is not sure if there will be a union. All in all Hassan is trying his best for Somalia and you should support ur president, just because he opposes your clan project in Kismayo doesn't mean you should dislike the President.

Jacpher   

^Yes, good progress. xaaji habaar is throwing the secessionists under the bus, all for Hassan, a man he deems as the leader of the former Somali republic.