Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

AT is not allowed to make an more predictions

N.O.R.F   

Remember his disasterous prediction last summer (Romania for Eupro 2008? :D )

As well as some shocking ones this season I propose a vote on whether or not A&T's predictions should be allowed to continue.

ps take no notice of his latest 'faan' in the CL thread.

Abtigiis   

You are misleading adeer. I didn't pick Romania for the cup but I said they will cause upset. They were a penalty away from doing that and have given a good account of themselves.

Now, it is intersting that only this morning i was thinking of asking LST to remove you from this sports moderator task as you are clearly not the most knowlegeable in that area. Just because you are better than NGONE and the funny Nuune doesn't mean you have to take the helm. Especially when your football history, admittedly, starts with the era of Zidane. :D:D

I would have thought AlZeylici suits the place but again is he not the same man who admires the man with the lazy swagger -Abu Diaby?!

N.O.R.F   

Era of Zizzou? Come on saxib. I was reminded of the previous Barca vs Utd final last night. All the way back in 1991 in Rotterdam (great game by the way).

In kasto aad daawanaysay the 1974 world cup and I started with the one in 1990, my footy knowledge is better than yours. Laakin Ngonge waad dhaantaa :D

Abtigiis   

Actually the first world cup I followed was 1986. Those I remember well are those from Italia 1990 with Carnavalle and Schillaci.

1986 TV maanaan haysan oo cajalad la soo kiraysto ayaan kala soconay the game after two three days of the actual action. Even then, I didn't watch most of the games. Meesha Video'ga waxaan ku galo ayaan waayey as Dad imposed a total financial ban.

nuune   

the first world cup I followed was 1986.

:D:D:D AT&T, haduu xaalku sidaa yahay, isku darin wada fariisan kari meyno niyahow, nin 1986kii oo ahaa waayihii maykal jacksan jalamad dhoore iyo mintun iyo hema malina iyo cali dheere, waayahaas baad illeen soo caan baxdey, aduunyaba lama socotid :D

And North is right, your prediction is completely disasterous, if you remember well, I was the only one who got that Euro prediction right, haye u wana recall it, and yes, you said Romania :D

Anyway, AT&T, I think we are missing Xiin here, he would have done better job than you in footie commentators, Xiin waxyaala badan baa u qarsoon, waa sun ninkaas, ee aanu ka soo kaxeeno politic sectionka halkaas ayuu ku dacaroodey :D

NGONGE   

1978 World Cup for me. In 82, I thought Rossi was the best player in the world. In 86, I knew the names, shirt numbers and positions of every player in the tournment (can't remember a single one now). In 1990, my heart was with England. In 94, I got bored after the first round. In 98 I knew Zidane was going to take the tournment by storm. In 2002, I wanted England to lose. In 2006, I actually can't remember what happend then. Heh.

There are two parts to football. The first is all about playing/coaching and the second is about opinion and yours two is usually rubbish. icon_razz.gif

Fabregas   

quote:Bayern will demolish Barca. Barca's defence is useless. I saw that with Lyon.

Guess which footie pundit said the above( no, it wasn't Alan Hansen)

lolllllllll@ the 1986 world cup.

anyone of u guys remember the 1966 world cup? :D

Fabregas   

:D nah, give him one more season. Aston Villa for the title bu odan. Ethiopia first African country to win the world cup.lolll

sxb. 94 I was a little ciyal- who came from the miyi(lol). Didn't really know what was going on. I was like the SOmali old women who said about football, " all those men ma dagaxa bey qaban wayen". :D Strangely enough I still remember my family watching it and Baggio mising a penalty..........

NGONGE   

As opinions go, Al Zeylaci, that was not a bad opinion. Barca had (and still have) a rubbish defence. They got lucky against Chelsea and they outplayed a United team that did not seem to be interested (after the first goal). I admit I too was wrong about Bayern. But it is still not as rubbish an opinion as the stuff the two above keep coming out with. :D

Anyway, what do you know? You were ciyal in 94. icon_razz.gif

ps

Baggio was good but the tournment was the dullest of all the ones I watched.

Fabregas   

of course people can get opnions wrong. But AT is sly and stylish when he gets it wrong. On page 5 of a thread he will say a team is rubbish and have not chance. hadow, One page 7( when the team got to final) you'll see him saying how great the team was in the final and how he predicted it all along. :D Ok, not that bait, but you get my drift. But I do agree Barcelona can be had. I think liverpools mid( mascherano etc) would have closed them down and gave them more problems up front. .........

this thread shall be the predictions one. let everyone make their prediciton for CL and PL in august. marka, we will see who is better out of Norf and AT. ........

BOB   

AT&T...in all fairness your knowledge of the game is as deep as any one in here even though from time to time you tend to make wild predictions (I know why you do it) you are still as good armchair expert as anybody else but I don't whether you can kick anything smaller than an elephant or not because backgroundkaaga ayaa kaa hiilinaya just like my mate Northerner oo isaguba Burco ka yimi...they've ONLY produced one legitimate footballer in Jamaal Soofe Yaasiin 'Qadari' in their history while yours truly hails from the Brazilian version of Somalia...K-I-S-M-A- Y-O... :D

Waxaan ku weeydiiyay yaad fileysaa inuu FA Cup qaato and why? something tells me that it would be Everton...can you see them conquering their Blue cousins from London?

Peace, Love & Unity.

^Did Jamaal Qadari ever played in "Ciyaaraha Gobolada?" Thought, he was with Qatar National team..How about Dheereeye? Hargeisa or Burco?

Waryaa AT&T, where were you in 1986? SomTv used to air the world cup then, don't remember whether it was recorded or live though.

NGONGE, do you remember Algeria's Zidane at the time.

Who could forget Brazil's quarter final loss to France in penalty shootouts? Or Maradona's goal against England?

heh@78 and 82, nin oday oo qamiiray aa tahay haddii aad markaas nooleed oo hadane ciyaaro fiirsan jirtay. Here, I was thinking inaad giovane eheed.

Bob, you are the only brother in SOL who talks smack about Kismaayo boys and their footie talent. How many times aan aqriye faankaaga about Kismaayo boys but waxaa qosol eh waa how some of my homies, two of em who hail from kismaayo have continued to use the same line as an advantage over others by area as a way to justify their knowledge and talent of football. You remind me of them everytime aad ka hadasho kismaayo and football. They throw names of players from other regions as thought anyone can verify their BS, ya dig? (cabdullaahi xaaji was last to come out of bari etc ) ;)