Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Mogadishu based government names a temporary administration for Gedo region

Xaaji Xunjuf;932895 wrote:
What is next for the Jubbaland community who want to establish a state.

Just watch them with deep envy as they establish the third federal state after Puntland and Somaliland :D

2jubo-450x342.jpg

Envy why should i Envy them , SL and Jubbaland have no border quarrels or conflicting interests Xiinfaniin stop creating unnecessary problems. So Xiin what do you think the next step of the government will be

Apophis what i want is not important because that was clear from the begnining what the Mogadishu goverment wants is more important and they are hinting for a decentralized form of governance.

Apophis you are more focused on me if i join Ukraine or join the aboriginals that is not your main concern isn't your main objective the establishment of a Jubbaland, hadalku ninkan halku wax ka mara. its like you do not even want to reach your goal?

Xaaji xunjuf,

the goal has been reached--it is you who have a problem with Jubbaland State's arrival as the third federal state after Somaliland and Puntland :D

One wonders why?

I have no problem with Jubbaland or any other state i am just analyzing how the government is approaching this state from the beginning i said it before the current goverment of Somalia wishes to have one entity from southern galkacyo to the Kenyan border. This is what i think but people forming their own state i have no problem with that. My philosphy was always waxay dadku isla jecelyihin xaajiguna wala jecelyahay.

Apophis;932941 wrote:
You want me to defend my "goal", I won't, in the same way you're not defending yours, as you assume it's a given; mine is too.

Well there are few things that need to be said before we go into that how does the goverment view Jubbaland Kismayo, the AU troops there and the raskambooni movement

Second how does it view Somaliland in the said talks and how does it want to clarify the future relations between SL and Somalia.

Is there a clanish undertone playing a role from the HAG elements in Xamar, who do want to have a say in the Kismayo affairs.

i will be defending Somaliland from, Hassan culusow and his goverment when it comes to dealing with him and keeping SL independent sovereign from any one

Now Apophis when are you going to defend Jubbaland Waranle does a far better job than you and you claim to be a native how does that work.

Carafaat   

Sources tell me The Somali Goverment will appoint coming week a regional administration for Middle and Lower Jubba as well. Now lets see how governance is brought close to the people.