Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

Jaaliyada Jubbaland of Somalia?

Thats the problem with clan federalism for instance a person from cabuudwaaq will claim jubbaland a person from NFD will claim Jubbaland, there is no end with clan federalism. The same with the HAGs from dhuusamareeb want representation in Xamar city council, How does one verify if one is a Jubbalander or not

Samafal   

This is diaspora based Jubbaland and has nothing to do with the Jubbalnd state that is being established in Kismayo. There are probably dozens of other diaspora based Jubbalnds in line with the trend of 2 years ago.

So Go and come up with something else for point scoring. Good luck.

Odey   

And why aren't you mentioning the People from ethiopia claiming to be from Somaliland simply because they share lineage with those people? Oops I forgot, the intention was to vilify the South and mask your own shortcomings as well?.

Carafaat   

Odey;932587 wrote:
And why aren't you mentioning the People from ethiopia claiming to be from Somaliland simply because they share lineage with those people? Oops I forgot, the intention was to vilify the South and mask your own shortcomings as well?.

Those people are Somali-Ethiopians. If you ask me, they should apply for a VISA to enter the country.

Carafaat   

Haatu, xafladihiiSijuiga, iyo kuwii Abdi Ileey ee Maamulka Somalida Ethiopia, iyo kuwii ONLF ma waxa ku darsanisaa Jubbaland Party. :D

Haatu   

Waa laga maarmaan in reerka la taageero. Waa ceeb in dad kale u dabaaldegaan oo la dhaho reerkoodii baa layacey :D