Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

PM Saacid: Dowlada Somalia marna raali kama ahan Shirka

Haatu   

My father's take on Saacids visit:

"Kii xumaa oo qurunka ahaa kir baa la yiri"

He also had a few other unsavoury things to say :D

Jacpher   

I doubt if a news conference held 500km away is gonna bleed the Jubbaland conference in Kismaayo.

In the eyes of his boss, Saacid failed to stop Jubbaland. Now he is reduced to discrediting them through the media. Hassan is about now regretting his choice of picking a spineless YES man. Hassan will have no choice but to hand the pink slip to Saacid.

Haatu;932123 wrote:
My father's take on Saacids visit:

"Kii xumaa oo qurunka ahaa kir baa la yiri"

He also had a few other unsavoury things to say
:D

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool rageedi looooooooool

Dabrow   

Jacpher;932176 wrote:
I doubt if a news conference held 500km away is gonna bleed the Jubbaland conference in Kismaayo.

In the eyes of his boss, Saacid failed to stop Jubbaland. Now he is reduced to discrediting them through the media. Hassan is about now regretting his choice of picking a spineless YES man. Hassan will have no choice but to hand the pink slip to Saacid.

The pm job was not to stop jubbaland infact he is positive to this idea. The problem lies with how to build this new state and the goverments role in this process. Some believe since they come on the back of kenyans tanks that they own kismayo and with their foreign support they can proceed without the blessing of the federal goverment. They need hear and they will be told No.

I have not much to say about ur fantasy about the so called rift between the president and the pm. This is cleary something that dont exist in the real world. Its called distorting reality.

Jacpher   

^Sxb in short, when an executive can't get his operational manager to get a task done, he has no option but to first acknowledge the failure of his manager and its reflection of the leadership of the company. Saacid failed to persuade Jubbaland communities to bring them into the fold of his boss administration. Now Hassan see his administration's failure in part Saacid failed to move the agenda of the administration forward. Now Hassan has to find a way to get the job done since his pm is a complete failure. That's how businesses work, nothing personal.

Dabrow   

I know how business works but this is governance and there is difference between the two. The two will allways have bumpy roads and complications but in goverments you dont normaly get sacked for something like this as you want us to believe. Im not sure you believe this nonsense yourself. In that case we would see leaders sacked daily around the world. As you are aware this is not the case and the talks between former alshabab group ras kamboni and the FG is not over. Simply because nothing is solved. It will resume.