Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Breaking news: Puntland deporting southerners

Haatu   

If it's returning IDPs back to their homes no problem. If they're moving people out of houses simply because they're not from a certain clan, then that is a problem.

^They dont fit his tribal pseudo identity so they had to leave i dont think reer bay and bakool will ever feel at home in Puntland and i dont think they will consider it their country.

DoctorKenney;916029 wrote:
How do you deport someone from one part of Somalia to another part of Somalia? This is a disgrace.

Faroole is a disgusting individual and he HAS to go

aint the first time tho, in 2010 they looted bay&bakool businesses killed some poor civilians and deported them they were alleged to be al shabaab later on it happened to be puntlanders in Galgala who were the people who was causing havoc, most of the deported people ran to Galmudug for protection.

Somalia   

There's no forced movement, last year there were months were 600 families returned home voluntarily. Stop copying bull threads from SomaliNet .com

However, all terrorists should return and most terrorists are from south Somalia, that's just a fact.

Xaaji Xunjuf;916028 wrote:
Tribal identity is much more stronger than National identity i said it before Somalis were never meant to be a nation.

So perhaps you're suggesting that Somalis can function better as a society if we were a part of a larger Confederated Ethiopia, similar to the Oromos?

Or perhaps Somalia is cursed with poor leadership, and that's what's holding us back as a people

Somalia   

Wallahi iyo billahi you copied it from another forum, I was just on there mate, you do this a lot, especially a character called Hutumonkey or something like that. :D

Somalia;916036 wrote:
Wallahi iyo billahi you copied it from another forum, I was just on there mate, you do this a lot, especially a character called Hutumonkey or something like that.
:D

istaqfurulla they copy my threads. :D

DoctorKenney;916029 wrote:
How do you deport someone from one part of Somalia to another part of Somalia
? This is a disgrace.

Faroole is a disgusting individual and he HAS to go

waar dhulka waa la ka leeyahay ee huurdada ka soo toos.