Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Lance Armstrong 'confesses to Oprah Winfrey that he used drugs'

I've never understood the fuss over performance enhancing substances. Developed nations already have advantages in terms of training environments and equipment. If people can push their bodies further, why should they be barred from doing so?

Wadani   

^ Good point. Creating identical training conditions for athletes the world over is impossible, so there is no sense in trying to control only one of the many possibly confounding variables to a competition.

NGONGE   

Blackflash;908544 wrote:
I've never understood the fuss over performance enhancing substances. Developed nations already have advantages in terms of training environments and equipment. If people can push their bodies further, why should they be barred from doing so?

The first is for health reasons and the second is for moral reasons. Lance did not just take drugs, he CHEATED.

Faheema.   

Here's some fun fact for you...In one of the races, 25 of the cyclist were found using performance-enhancing drugs. So #26th, well Done, you've won TdF lol

Why is he admitting to it just now though? Wasn't it only few months ago that he was still denying that he ever used drugs? LoL he's probably going on tv and doing all this to get sympathy and for people to feel sorry for him. I don't watch cyling, but he looks guilty as F. Take responsibility for what u did and move on with ur life hommie. Hope he was smart enuff to have stashed couple of millions from what he did. ;)