Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

Sheekaddii Garaad Wiilwaal iyo sheekooyin kale

Haatu   

God bless this guy. I remember listening to the stories every evening in my Aunties cariish. Those were the days.

Jacpher   

oba hiloowlow;903462 wrote:
He has forged historical events thus why im against him for example the dervish tombs and etc.

Who wants idaajaa when you got the good historians of Keydmedia. :D

Wadani   

Ambassador;903509 wrote:
Idajaa is an objective historian. he has neither forged nor propagated history.

How do u know ur uncle hasn't done what i accuse him of? Ur the reason Somalia is ruined. You didnt even ask me to prove my claims, but decided to side with the man just because ur the same clan. Disgusting.

Wadani;903511 wrote:
How do u know ur uncle hasn't done what i accuse him of? Ur the reason Somalia is ruined. You didnt even ask me to prove my claims, but decided to side with the man just because ur the same clan. Disgusting.

Interesting that you think I share clan lineage with the man just because I said he is not biased. I don't recall disclosing my tribe here so how did you arrive at such a conclusion?

Wadani   

U didnt ask me for proof, but defended the man instinctively. That's classic Somali clannism. If u tell me ur not the same clan (and i dont mean subclan) as the man I will offer u an apology.