Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

NASA to announce major discovery on surface of Mars?

Results of soil sample analysis by NASA's Curiosity rover may have yielded a significant scientific discovery on Mars, possibly of organic compounds, but until NASA makes a more detailed announcement at a conference in early December, the public will have to sift through available clues.

http://www.informationweek.com/government/information-management/mars-mystery-heres-what-we-know/240142491

Blackflash;891779 wrote:
They've found oil and weapons of mass destruction, the Martians should prepare themselves for an overdose of freedom and democracy.

LoL not with Obama in office. I hope they show pictures of whateva it's.

That's an interesting question Abwaan. If indeed they found something, would would have the right to claim it? The Americans? I hope they didn't find anything too (potentially) valuable, as that could start a whole new war.

wyre   

5;891805 wrote:
That's an interesting question Abwaan. If indeed they found something, would would have the right to claim it? The Americans? I hope they didn't find anything too (potentially) valuable, as that could start a whole new war.

Mars people

tumblr_l2j0s0NH1g1qzosxno1_500.jpg