Sign in to follow this  
Haatu

Inconceivable notions

Haatu   

Wyre, you're neither a qurbo kid nor are you a wise elder so albaabka ka bax :D

Apophis, speaking from experience? I had you as a typical faarax (sort of :D )

I used to have a human dictionary on this board that used to educate me on these things but she's become a busy mum nowadays and has forgotten about SOL :D (I can see you lurking KK ;) )

Haatu   

Ngonge might be right. When I'm back home, people speak plain, simple af soomaali. Nothing fancy really. But you lot are a whole different bunch.

Btw Ngonge, you'll only be allowed to contribute on here only when you learn to differentiate between "uu" and "oo" :D

wyre   

NGONGE;886667 wrote:
Let us be honest here. This stuff has nothing to do with qurbo kids. It's a sijui malfunction.
:D

war he is not sijui, he is an ACTOR :D

Haatu   

Apophis, now that I think about it I can safely say you're quite abnormal in most respects. Don't ask me to divulge because I won't :D

wyre, what are you still doing here? Horta adiga are you a sijui? You come across as one :D

NGONGE   

Haatu;886677 wrote:
Ngonge might be right. When I'm back home, people speak plain, simple af soomaali. Nothing fancy really. But you lot are a whole different bunch.

Btw Ngonge, you'll only be allowed to contribute on here only when you learn to differentiate between
"uu"
and
"oo"

I have never claimed to be a Somali of the Somalis, saaxib. I'm always happy with my classification of "other". Though I'm working on the "uu" and "oo" problem. :D

At any rate, I always rate Sijuis a couple of steps higher than other Somalis (but even there, a Dar al salaam sijui is higher than a Garisa one, etc).

Haatu   

Oh I forgot you're an casiir :D

Subtle appeasing won't excuse you till you write a perfect sentence with the two said words :D

N.O.R.F   

Haatu;886677 wrote:

Btw Ngonge, you'll only be allowed to contribute on here only when you learn to differentiate between
"uu"
and
"oo"

Thank you Haatu :D

wyre   

i am not sijui, i was born in somalia a place called buulo mareer, but i grew up in kenya, i know if you were sijui meeshaan, "your momma" aa ka dhici laheyd iyo wax lamid ah, intaad bax ku hayso :D

Haatu   

OK, I always quote this place knowing it's somewhere in P/land, but I actually have no clue where it is exactly. Can anyone tell me where Xasbahalle actually is?