Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

21 Ocbober 1969 - The Beginning of the End of Somalia

oba hiloowlow;881865 wrote:
Che no 91 wasn't a good day for none of us. Tan kale 91 was the day the middle/high class in xamar felt the civil war and had to leave their homes while many somalis in puntland,galgaduud and waqooyi somalia had been facing xasuuq 10 years before.

Macallinka why pretend your uncle came with the idea about kacaan Salaad Gebeyre Kediye were the mastermind behind the kacaan and you know what happened to him..

sxb my uncle was not part of the Kacaanka i don't know where u got that from and by the way Kacaanka wasn't just siyaad Barre it was a group brave somali men who wanted to safe their country and build it and that they have succeeded . So what is your problem?

The Somali language that you are writing was the fruit of the same Kacaanka you were considering to be disaster !

Che i was reffering to Macallinka sheekada fahan im sick of those who where living the good life milking the money that belong to the people pretending they were the heroes of somalia ma garatay.

Macallinka as xaaji said the first 10 years was the best time in somalia but as xaaji said the ethio somali war lead to a disaster, qabyaalad,bankruptcy and balaayo kale.

Somalia   

oba hiloowlow;881865 wrote:
Che no 91 wasn't a good day for none of us. Tan kale 91 was the day the middle/high class in xamar felt the civil war and had to leave their homes while many somalis in puntland,galgaduud and waqooyi somalia had been facing xasuuq 10 years before.

Macallinka why pretend your uncle came with the idea about kacaan Salaad Gebeyre Kediye were the mastermind behind the kacaan and you know what happened to him..

You cannot oppose and support Kacaanka due to Unuka members. :D

Showqi   

Macalinka, 91 crew waxaa lagu gardaadiyey qori, qabyaalad, iyo qoxootinimo. While the Kacaanka crew were encouraged to take the qalin and work for qarannimada ummadda Soomaaliyeed.

XX iyaa sida xaqiiqda ah u sharaxay wakhtigii Kacaanka.

oba hiloowlow;881870 wrote:
Che i was reffering to Macallinka sheekada fahan im sick of those who where living the good life milking the money that belong to the people pretending they were the heroes of somalia ma garatay.

Oba, If we follow your logic and that of XX then one can only conclude not only is the title of this thread erroneous but also distorting history. I cannot defend the ethnic persecution, extrajudicial killings, nepotism, corruption, and the gross economic mismanagement the government of the time practiced but, what is as much in the same practice as that of the said government is the sort of generalisation and misleading quotes some throw around everywhere.

Lets me ask you guys a question, given the choice which decade was better off for most Somalis 1980-1990 or 1990-2010?