Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

SomaliPhilosopher;920171 wrote:
[

Oba, my real estate agent. Do you also have any land appraisals for Hobyo?

I have land in Hobyo my man but it Aint for sale im goin to sell it when the contruction of the port is finished im gonna hustle some filthy rich people from the diaspora.

oba hiloowlow;920173 wrote:
I have land in Hobyo my man but it Aint for sale im goin to sell it when the contruction of the port is finished im gonna hustle some filthy rich people from the diaspora.

How much is land worth over there? Shifting my interest from Merca to Hobyo

oba hiloowlow;920166 wrote:
Qansax do you think im still crazy? Your comment from yesterday was uncalled for and really mean. xalay i had problems sleeping just because of that comment.
:(

Oh no - I apologize 1000x. subeen baa kuguxidhan. I didn't think you;d take it to heart walaahi :(

I assumed we all knew we were goofing around?

QansaxMeygaag;920170 wrote:
^

There is some viral video about Harlem Shakes or something like that? Like Gangnam style? What's that all about AB-oow...

you know the internet, you see something and BANG its gone viral. however, in many ways, its a form of resistance against the corporatisation of the internet of big firms whose 'here'-one-i-made-earlier nonsense CANNOT compete with virals. you can't watch a quality music video clip without VEVO....... you get all these sponsored video sites, recommendations, and advertising all tailored to your needs (based on your viewing traffic). the internet is developing new ways and techniques to get to know ''us'' walahi. we're NO longer safe online. i'm worried. free choice is NOT available online. anymore.

i keep getting this sponsored sabahonline.com advert on every page of every site. do you guys get that?

can we share our experiences of online fears and concerns?

QansaxMeygaag;920178 wrote:
Oh no - I apologize 1000x. subeen baa kuguxidhan. I didn't think you;d take it to heart walaahi
:(

I assumed we all knew we were goofing around?

we're cool sxb :D

oba hiloowlow;920177 wrote:
depends maybe 2000 to 9000.Its cheap

Is their a spike in prices given that the port is expected to be ready soon, or is it 'usual' price? Is their a spike to be expected after the port?

SomaliPhilosopher;920185 wrote:
Is their a spike in prices given that the port is expected to be ready soon, or is it 'usual' price? Is their a spike to be expected after the port?

Obviously the price will increase since many people will move to hobyo for work and etc. My parents had some land near dekada xamar they rented it out and gets $2000 every month.

^ Crazy shid yeah? Very spooky. I get this adverts from every MBA school and gmail's like "click here if you want to find out why you get this advert", like am gonna do THAT in a million years ma istidhi?